Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old November 10th, 2010, 03:35 PM

nerdcorerocks has disabled reputation
Re: Is anyone actually kind of glad that it's done?

Ha. I was looking forward to a giant spider hero to go with those little weenies.
Old November 10th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know someone that is glad it's all done...my wallet. My display cases. My storage area. And probably my wife if I actually asked her.

Old November 10th, 2010, 04:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Why did you feel like you had to buy anything? I like ice cream but I don't feel obligated to purchase every flavor available. I guess my point is that, the line didn't have to end for you to exercise your option not to buy.
This is odd. I never felt obligated to buy all of 'Scape, since I didn't get most of the D&D, and am missing a few various other waves.

But I work at an ice cream parlor, and I get like every flavor. So I guess I'm backwords or something...
Old November 10th, 2010, 04:33 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Why did you feel like you had to buy anything? I like ice cream but I don't feel obligated to purchase every flavor available. I guess my point is that, the line didn't have to end for you to exercise your option not to buy.
Where were you when I needed help saving money on my therapy bill to afford Heroscape and vice versa?!?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old November 10th, 2010, 04:49 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

I'm not glad, though my wife was. And like markwars said, my wallet...

I'm sure I can find a way to keep that wallet in it's place though. I'm looking at you, C3G and C3V!
Old November 10th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Actually customs can be very expensive, between quality printing, rebasing, and actually getting together 9 mini's to make the 3 common squads most of us NEED to have, things can get costly.

I think uniques and heroes will the be custom mandate, since commons are simply too difficult/costly to produce.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old November 10th, 2010, 05:11 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In reality, the game will have to be done at some point...

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:33 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!

I would not say I am GLAD Heroscape has ended, but I am not totally broken up about it. The only thing that is constant is change. I will soon find something else to focus my attention on. I will still play Heroscape with my son and enjoy events if they continue to happen.

Farwell Heroscape, it was a nice run.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:42 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Actually customs can be very expensive, between quality printing, rebasing, and actually getting together 9 mini's to make the 3 common squads most of us NEED to have, things can get costly.

I think uniques and heroes will the be custom mandate, since commons are simply too difficult/costly to produce.
This is very true. I've given up trying to make custom common squads. Common heroes are a little cheaper, because you can use the figure, and they're usually cheaper in bulk. Unique heroes are the way to go if you want to get the most for your money though, there's no way around that.

Old November 10th, 2010, 06:45 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have to chime in with those whose wives aren't exactly mourning the death of Heroscape. Not that I've had a ton of cash to throw at it in the last year, but I think she was getting tired of me grabbing boosters whenever/wherever I could find them.

Wife: "Oh, baby, I'm sorry for your loss, but I look forward to taking my dining room back."

Me: "Yeah, that'll be coo....what? You mean my gaming room?"

Wife: "You know what I mean. I don't expect you to pack it all away, but I'm glad that the collection won't be getting any bigger."

Me: "Um, yeah, sure....just as soon as every bit of product out there is gone!"

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 10th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!

Someone mentioned homemade minis- I have some realistic info on this.

A while ago, my friend and I considerd creating some of our own figs, using a digital creator, and a 3D printer. My frined's uncle is a professor at a college of arts, and they have a 3D printer that prints out in plastic, and in color.

I didnt beleive it at first either.

But, its really expensive. We figured for four figs, a common squad of three, and one hero, all about the size of the MS3 drow, it would be about 60$.

We figured if we won the lottery or something...

It didnt happen though. But I was interested to see that there were things like that out there.

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old November 10th, 2010, 07:00 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilling Touch View Post
Someone mentioned homemade minis- I have some realistic info on this.

A while ago, my friend and I considerd creating some of our own figs, using a digital creator, and a 3D printer. My frined's uncle is a professor at a college of arts, and they have a 3D printer that prints out in plastic, and in color.

I didnt beleive it at first either.

But, its really expensive. We figured for four figs, a common squad of three, and one hero, all about the size of the MS3 drow, it would be about 60$.

We figured if we won the lottery or something...

It didnt happen though. But I was interested to see that there were things like that out there.
My cousin told me about that. He has a domino made by one. I'd like to get one myself, but:

I'm broke

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion