Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 10th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: D3 SHIPPING NOW from HOUSE MOUSE

Sandra, you know I'm going to miss you. You've supplied me with everything but the exclusives since Wave 1. I can't believe how long it's been, but that's probably because I was so satisfied with your awesome customer service and cost savings to me over the years. For old time's sake I'm going to repost something I posted about House Mouse Games many moons ago...it sums up why you are so awesome:

Quote:
I just ordered 18 packs from HMG for an awesome $225. If I had bought them at my local TRU I would have paid $253.11 after taxes. The 8.25% local sales tax here in North Texas stinks. Those 18 packs would have cost me $195 at Walmart, but the odds of me finding four complete cases and extra Zombies and Orcs would be slim to none - not to mention that I would be waiting until well into the spring just to find them. The Walmarts in my area NEVER put out more than 2 cases of anything at a time and what they do put out is snatched up almost immediately. TRU is the only real option when it comes to actually finding stuff on shelves, and even they probably wouldn't have the numbers I require.

So for me ordering from HMG does the following:

1. Saves me money.

2. Gets me the latest releases months ahead of my local brick and mortar stores.

3. Allows me to pick up as many sets as I need.

4. Gives me the chance to support a supporter of our hobby.

I see it as a win/win/win/win situation.

The first thing I ever ordered from Sandra was Wave 1. I've been a customer ever since.

Thanks Sandra!
Thanks Sandra indeed.

Old November 11th, 2010, 12:53 AM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: D3 SHIPPING NOW from HOUSE MOUSE

See shipping status update in the first post

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News