Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 7th, 2007, 11:05 AM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Could you imagine a vampire flying among a horde of zombies, biting into their necks and killing them, draining their life, and then flying out into darkness, waiting to attack again?!?! That's AWESOME!!!!
Old July 7th, 2007, 12:26 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
This guy is so well suited to snacking on his followers that I keep forgetting he should be attacking the enemy too.
Old July 7th, 2007, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
This guy is so well suited to snacking on his followers that I keep forgetting he should be attacking the enemy too.
Yeah, I know it's wierd. We're all talking about, "Oh so and so will be a good sacrifice because..." when actually we could be figuring out who he's going to be strong against. I think he'll be an easy way to kill Brunak. With only three life, all it takes is one lucky die roll to kill him. What other units do you think he'll be good against?
Old July 7th, 2007, 12:40 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I find it interesting that all of the capes of the vampires are target areas. Are the capes actually part of their bodies (like their wings)?

Interesting...
Old July 7th, 2007, 12:55 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce3062
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Yeah, I know it's wierd. We're all talking about, "Oh so and so will be a good sacrifice because..." when actually we could be figuring out who he's going to be strong against. I think he'll be an easy way to kill Brunak. With only three life, all it takes is one lucky die roll to kill him. What other units do you think he'll be good against?
Brunak, Taelord, and Raelin are great targets I think. All of them have a decent point value and do a lot to support your army.
Old July 7th, 2007, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith
I find it interesting that all of the capes of the vampires are target areas. Are the capes actually part of their bodies (like their wings)?

Interesting...
It's the same for Perminio, Templar Cavalry,(I'm sure there's more) Even Deadeye Dan's hat is a hitzone! Personally, I don't get the point about capes and hats being hitzones.
Old July 8th, 2007, 11:18 PM
has been BANNED

I think the whole cape thing lately has ust been some lazy graphic designer, or a subtle recognition on Hasbro's part that many of us don't even care about the target diagrams for 99.9% of the figures.
Old July 9th, 2007, 01:06 AM

MechaBeast is surprisingly tart
I posted this in a different thread but it has more relevance here. Cyprien (and other vampires) could run around with some cheap squads of his own to replenish his life. A couple blade gruts would be a decent way to regain 2 health a turn if he needs to fall back from an attack.

...and then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal, and then he herded them all onto a boat and then he beat the crap out every single one.

Old July 9th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaBeast
I posted this in a different thread but it has more relevance here. Cyprien (and other vampires) could run around with some cheap squads of his own to replenish his life. A couple blade gruts would be a decent way to regain 2 health a turn if he needs to fall back from an attack.
I do believe this was mentioned earlier. If you do do this, only count on getting 1 health per turn, since his Chilling Touch can be rather unreliable.

You might also want to consider using the Ashigaru Yari instead. They cost the same, but with 1 less defence,it will be a lot easier to kill them.

Old July 9th, 2007, 03:04 AM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster
You might also want to consider using the Ashigaru Yari instead. They cost the same, but with 1 less defence,it will be a lot easier to kill them.
Yeah, they seem like the best Cyprien food right now. The spearmen are still a force by themselves, but Cyprien can eat them if he needs to. The riflemen don't seem too bad either, though, if you are short on ranged guys.
Old July 9th, 2007, 10:26 AM

Actually, Venoc Vipers are the best food because they can keep up with Cyprien, and with 0 defense, you're garaunteed to kill one unless you whiff.

Old July 9th, 2007, 10:50 AM

MechaBeast is surprisingly tart
The more im thinking, Elgrim would taste good too. Once you kill him you get an awesome 9 stealth flying movement.

...and then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal, and then he herded them all onto a boat and then he beat the crap out every single one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units