Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 9th, 2020, 02:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sentry (On Hold)

Always forget about them. They're so crazy I don't like thinking about them.

We could always make him an entity or something if we want to avoid synergies, but I'm not too concerned myself.
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Really looking forward to seeing how Crackerjack Fella's aura interacts with him!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 9th, 2020, 02:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Please submit Crackerjack Fella for reevaluation.
Old April 9th, 2020, 02:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't think it's worth changing Species. He'll be a powerful option (especially since he likes OM management), but they already have other powerful options like JaneThor. More just a comment on an army I'd find fun than a competitive worry.
Old April 9th, 2020, 06:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Has anyone tried to contact @Margloth for this?
Old April 9th, 2020, 06:37 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Has anyone tried to contact @Margloth for this?
I tagged him in the LCW! I know he poke his head in once in a while
Old April 10th, 2020, 08:11 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know it is super late in the process but if there are any ideas to be gleaned from my old write-up here it is:

Sentry
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 10th, 2020, 11:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh, Agoraphobia is a fun concept that'd be cool to explore somewhere. Spaces aren't in clear sight, though, so it'd just have to be spaces within a certain amount of spaces of him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 27th, 2020, 11:03 AM
...has moist legs

So I've been reading and researching Sentry some more. I've decided 2 things:

1) He shouldn't have a betrayal mechanic. Sure he's unstable, but most of his instability stems from his agoraphobia. He's paralyzed in his bed more often than anything else.

2) He still isn't quite powerful enough. This guy wrecks Terrax in seconds like he was a wet noddle, and goes toe-to-toe with Hulk at his absolute most powerful, and disintegrated Molecule Man by just looking at him. Also the famous shot of him tearing Ares literally in half after a few seconds of battle. As-is I believe Omni-Man could beat him pretty handily, and that shouldn't be the case. Sentry should be like Dr. Manhattan, crazy powerful but not always actually there to help.

So with that, I'm thinking maybe changing up his Instability to be more like this:

Quote:
AGORAPHOBIA
Before taking a turn with Sentry, roll the 20-sided die, adding 2 to the roll if you did not reveal a numbered Order Marker on this card this turn. If you roll 1-7, place a purple Instability Marker on this card. After placing a fourth Instability Marker on this card, immediately place Sentry on this card. When Sentry is placed on this card, he does not take leaving engagement attacks. You may still place and reveal Order Markers on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card you may remove one Instability Marker from this card. If Sentry no longer has any Instability Markers on his card, you may place him on any unoccupied space on the battlefield.
It's wordier and I'm sure needs some cleanup, but it still hits the same theme. You still LOSE him, but can possibly get him back. We can tweak the mechanics a bit to fit better. This also would still work fine for our Void plans, we can just specify whenever Sentry would be destroyed or placed on his card.

Power of bazillions of suns could use a bit more something. Sentry has pretty much every power ever, and is literally impossible to kill. We could add in some sort of defensive power. I like the idea of ranged auto-wounds, which we kind of had but I would want to not attach it to his attack, so it's more useful.

Quote:
After taking a turn with Sentry, one at a time roll an unblockable attack die against all opponent's figures within X spaces of Sentry, where X equals the amount of Instability Markers on this card.
But that's 2 "After taking a turn" powers, not sure that's ideal. Reality Warp is so dangerous I'm not wanting to count on it for that "oomph" I'm looking for.

Thoughts here? Basically I just want a way for him to answer squads, and also pretty much always come out on top in a one-on-one battle with anyone (Bad Agoraphobia rolls aside). By now I know this guy inside and out, so I'll answer any theme questions. But it really boils down to that this guy is indisputably the most powerful superhuman in the Marvel Universe. He has pretty much every power, he just NORMALLY acts like Superman.
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:07 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Definitely prefer that first power to betrayal from a 400+ point figure.
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:20 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Definitely prefer that first power to betrayal from a 400+ point figure.
Genis-Vell has one, but I don't know that character. Sentry tries his best to be a good guy, but like I said he's paralyzed half the time. And the Void interactions will be present on the Void card, so I don't want to focus on that.
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:58 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I do worry about making him too powerful of a unit. We've just nerfed his main downside, and increased his biggest upside. Unblockables against any number of figures is powerful, and he's getting a potential ton of them essentially for free, on top of being able to do auto-wounds every round as well. If I'm playing a Lantern team or Xavier, I don't know if I have any chance to beat him.

I dunno, this is totally one of those times where I admit I'm just theoryscaping and he could be totally fine in practice. I'd totally be okay if he became our new most expensive Unique Hero as well. I just see a top-tier stat-line, top-tier auto-wounds and healing, top-tier unblockables, and that we've majorly decreased his main weakness and I just wonder how I'll feel when I see him as an opponent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library