Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 12th, 2019, 12:03 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Everett, WA - Fracas in February Tournament 2/23/19

@Dysole - maybe next time.

@lafleurhero - doesn't look like it will work out. Next time I will contact you to find a day that will work. I am up in Mt. Vernon occasionally, maybe we can get a game or two in there.

@White Q Knight - good to hear from you! It has been awhile. I am glad you and Mod can make it all the way up here.

@obfuscatedhippo - thank you good sir!

Last edited by Nomad; February 13th, 2019 at 12:11 PM.
Old February 13th, 2019, 12:13 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We've opened up additional gaming time to accommodate those that can't make it on Saturday.

Dates/Times:
Friday, February 22, 2019. Pre-tournament fun, 6PM - 10PM.

Saturday, February 23, 2019. Tournament games start at noon. Strategy discussions and pre-battle warm-ups start at 11AM. Dinner provided. Please bring a snack to share.
Old February 15th, 2019, 02:09 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd love to be there! Put me down as a maybe atm.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 15th, 2019, 11:07 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll be there for the pre-tournament fun, and I'll bring along Grayson and Tony. Let's see how many games Tony can lose in 4 hours.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old February 16th, 2019, 07:24 PM

@William099 - I hope you can make it! Check with White Q Knight and MasterofDisaster about carpooling up.
@Dr.Goomonkey - Looking forward to gaming with the three of you on Friday evening!

Looks we will have up to 11 gamers on Friday and 15 on Saturday. Yes, records will carry over from day 1 to day 2. We have room for one more on Saturday.
Old February 16th, 2019, 08:49 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Freya Day

Considering if I left on Friday immediately after I got off work I'd just barely get there in time for the end of everything plus Friday is when I usually spend time with my girlfriend, I'm going to say I'm not going to make it to Friday.

~Dysole, downsides of living 5 hours away
Old February 18th, 2019, 04:17 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I should be able to make it on saturday. I'll have to borrow dice and markers because I don't have any with me.
Old February 19th, 2019, 11:27 AM

@Toogwick_tuk - most excellent! It will be good to see you. I have dice, markers, and any figures that you need. I will PM you with my address.
Old February 20th, 2019, 05:20 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
[MENTION=11594]

Looks we will have up to 11 gamers on Friday and 15 on Saturday. Yes, records will carry over from day 1 to day 2. We have room for one more on Saturday.
WOW! that is a crazy amount of Heroscape Players and Gaming Time!!!

Friday is out for me .. but I'm planning to be there on Saturday.

Let me know if you want me to bring along some Prize Support : P
Old February 20th, 2019, 07:19 PM

@obfuscatedhippo - Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday! Don't worry about prizes. I didn't mention it, but we are running this event for glory, honor, and fame . . . and just to have a good time.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 09:48 AM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Northwest Villians are in route. Looking forward to a great day of gaming with you guys.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old February 23rd, 2019, 12:49 PM

Drive safe. Looking forward to rolling dice with you NW villains.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events