Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old June 2nd, 2013, 02:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
THE GREATEST DETECTIVE
Before taking a turn with Batman, you may may look at an opponent's Order Markers. After taking a turn with Batman, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove an Order Marker from an opponent's Army Card.
I understand the theme behind the first half of the power, detective skills can result in some limited foreknowledge, but I don't see the theme behind the second part at all. How exactly is Batman's detective skills preventing a figure from moving & attacking?
Old June 2nd, 2013, 02:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Because he figures out what that guy is going to do and then prevents him from doing it and the guy thinks to himself, "Batman figured everything out! What do I do now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 2nd, 2013, 02:58 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Foreknowledge typically leads bats to foiling plans. A great way to convey that IMO.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 03:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Meh. So many characters who deserve a I or a II.

I am in no hurry for Batman III and IV.

Tornado ~ Indy lame-O

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 2nd, 2013, 04:00 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Because he figures out what that guy is going to do and then prevents him from doing it and the guy thinks to himself, "Batman figured everything out! What do I do now?"
There's a lot of awesome plans and plan foiling in a wave coming soon.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 07:51 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love the new batman design. As for defensive glyphs, I have at least two defense based glyphs in my design page. Smoke pellets would be great for this batman
Old June 2nd, 2013, 07:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Get rid of the once per round restriction and Smoke Pellets has my #1 vote for next design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 2nd, 2013, 09:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The guy I'm working on right now would definitely appreciate Smoke Pellets.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 3rd, 2013, 08:57 AM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Get rid of the once per round restriction and Smoke Pellets has my #1 vote for next design.
I just put that in there to limit it's use because I thought it was too powerful, I didn't realize anyone was so against it.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 05:39 PM

So this is what we have:

Batman III

Human
Unique Hero
Strategist
Driven

Life - 4
Move - 6
Range - 1
Attack - 5
Defense - 5

JUSTICE LEAGUE TACTICIAN
After revealing an order marker on this card and taking a turn with Batman, you may reveal the X order marker and take a turn with a Champion figure you control or any figure you control with the Valiant or Fearless personality.

THE GREATEST DETECTIVE
Before taking a turn with Batman, you may may look at an opponent's Order Markers. After taking a turn with Batman, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to remove an Order Marker from an opponent's Army Card.

UTILITY BELT 3

-------------------------

I used this card ^ in a game, and it is super fun, It really adds a new aspect of Batman, and it fits him perfectly. The only suggestion I have is that we should expand the JLA power to encompass Scientists as well, which adds both Atom and The Flash (who I feel is a critical member of the team).

As for a figure, how does this one work?

It is a cool pose, and it is a relatively new figure so it should be pretty easy to find. It also has the intercom piece on his ear, which sort of look likes he is commanding a team of some sort.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 05:43 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Using this Batman would be a lot of fun! Sage and Loki may break him though.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
Using this Batman would be a lot of fun! Sage and Loki may break him though.
If you want to kill the 420 points it takes to get loki, you won't have enough points to afford the more powerful JLA members which really takes away from his power. We should limit each power to once per round.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project