Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old October 31st, 2017, 07:52 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
heroscape.exe

Happy Halloween!

____ Welcome back, friends! Yes, it’s been a while since I posted a story ‘round these parts, but worry not! For the Halloween spirit has strengthened my writing spirit once again! And now I have a tale that will chill you to the bone! But surely Heroscape's not scary... right?
____It is spooky-fingerpuppet-ghost-month, after all. And we all know scary things happen this time of year. So grab a hot beverage and huddle around the computer. You'll need it!
____ You see, this is no Fanfic, for it is not fiction at all. It’s 100% based on a true story, and that’s what makes it all the more horrifying! So turn off the lights and find a sheet to hide under, as I share with you the chilling tale of…

HEROSCAPE.EXE

Spoiler Alert!

Trick or Treat, friends!

Spoiler Alert!

~TAF, who is apparently a ghost

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction