Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 13th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD Glen Burnie, MD ~ Mobtown Mayhem 10/18/14!

You can bring them both, if you like. It'll be interesting to compare. I suspect they're both better than Hot Heights (is that the one?), which is IMHO the worst map in the BoV.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 13th, 2014, 02:25 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

I don't know it it's "the worst" but I for one am tired of seeing it at tournaments and would rather play on new and different terrain maps.

@clancampbell - Hey CC, I completely agree with you that coming up with a decent ("tournament competitive") army from this list of units BY PLANET is a real P.I.T.A., but since I've already done the math for you, just roll a d10 first to choose the planet where your "SCHOOL" will be from (AlphaPrime, Earth, Eberron, Feylund, Grut, Icaria, Marr, Toril, Valahalla, or Stayhome) ... and then roll it again to determine which of the armies that I listed you will have to use - but of course you can always tweak that if you finally think of a better idea.

@Gurei-Onery ~ Hey G-O, do you still have an extra Mok and/or Quahan that you want to sell or preferable trade for custom terrain??? The last time I was down in Savage we talked about it, but then missed each other as the event wound down, things got packed up, and participants scattered to find food, and play other games, etc.

@Dad_Scaper ~ Hey D_S, ~ I finally heard back from my cardiologist today and the procedure that I'm not looking forward to, but expecting and was afraid might happen this week (10/13 - 10/17) is now scheduled for October 31st. So instead of "The Doctor" I guess my Halloween costume is going to be "The Patient." ~~lol~~ Anyway, that means I will be available to make a road trip this weekend [10/18]. So put be down as a definite CONFIRMED attendee for this NHSD Event. Hope to see you there in GB around 12-ish. I've already built "Treeline" and "Gravel Garden" - Do you need me to bring a THIRD BoV MAP also? &obtw: I'll have room for 3 passengers, but I haven't heard back from any one from So JrZ or Filly Area who might be wanting to attend, so it may just be me, Drake, Alastair, Tomoe, and Akumaken (4x110=440).

P.S. HINT: @Arcus , @Big Boa , @DragonSlayer2 , @fallow , @grunttactics , @hose , @mad_wookiee , @peteparkerh , @spidysox , @tom , etc.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; October 14th, 2014 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Addad additional info i.e. P.S.
Old October 13th, 2014, 02:34 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Great!

Johngee, if you can bring Gravel Garden, Treeline, and a second Draugur ( @akden is already bringing one) that would be great.

Thanks, and I'm glad you can come!
@Gurei-Ornery , that means if you can bring two pre-built and the others loose, we may not have to construct them at all. Please only bring one of the lava maps pre-built.

Looks like we'll be set with maps!

= =
Old October 13th, 2014, 02:40 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

You want a 2nd rocky, snowy, icy Drauger, huh? Been there, done that, no problem! C'ya Sat.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old October 13th, 2014, 02:57 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Johngee I do have an extra Mok and Quahon. I'll give you the Mok just for coming such a long way and we can discuss the Quahon there or privately here. Maybe you'll win some store credit to trade as I am good on terrain, custom or otherwise.
Old October 13th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As I lay here recovering from surgery, I think I may have figured out an army. Maybe. Of course I'll probably change my mind like 9 times before the event.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old October 13th, 2014, 10:08 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

In my mind's eye, Xanth will roll his dad into the tournament space on a gurney, IV cart clattering alongside, and Clan will play the entire tournament flat on his back with a thin blanket. And he will still be shouting the entire time.

It's a funny joke, in my mind's eye.

I hope you're well, Clan!

= =
Old October 13th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Speaking of lava maps, Hot Border by longheroscaper is a good lava map.

I hope you feel better soon as well, clancampbell!

~MegaSilver, snooping in.
Old October 13th, 2014, 11:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yeah, that's a good one. IIRC, I had an epic battle between Eltahale + Gilbert + Knights against @tom 's Zelrig + Greenscales, and Eltahale chased down Zelrig & killed the Emperor while I still had a few knights left. Then his Isamu nearly killed Gilbert. . . Ahh, good times.

= =
Old October 14th, 2014, 07:12 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
In my mind's eye, Xanth will roll his dad into the tournament space on a gurney, IV cart clattering alongside, and Clan will play the entire tournament flat on his back with a thin blanket. And he will still be shouting the entire time.

It's a funny joke, in my mind's eye.

I hope you're well, Clan!
And still have enough energy to throw a couple dice, if the situation calls for it.

Seriously Clan, I hope everything went well and wish you a speedy recovery.
Old October 14th, 2014, 08:50 AM

Tiepilot1138 is surprisingly tart

I found a Judge Dredd card last night and now I can't find it again. I thought it was in the c3v/sov thread, but it's not there now. I can't seem to find him by searching the forums either. I'd think I was imagining it, but I saved the image. Can anyone point be back to it? I'm guessing he's not legal for this since I can't find him anywhere now.
Old October 14th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

He's probably C3G, which is a fine collection of customs but is not welcome on Saturday.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events