Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 27th, 2014, 02:31 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Savage Multiplayer Madness 3/1/14

Hopefully, someone will be there to watch my kids as I unload.
Old February 27th, 2014, 02:42 PM

davidtheterp is surprisingly tart

Aw, man. Something's come up and me and the missus can't make it. Here's hoping for next time.
Old February 27th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, crap! Fine, I'll take you off the list. And the Mrs., too. Oh well. G-O, I will try to be early enough to watch your gremlins. If it's not me, I'm sure you'll be able to conscript someone else. Sagrilarus seems like a trustworthy guy, and he'll have urchins of his own who will be able to help with the ropes and duct tape.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 27th, 2014, 03:25 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Speaking of which, will there be any other female urchins in attendance? CatScaper wanted to know.
Old February 27th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Kyle has one, though I was not instructed to add her as an attendee. If she shows up she's welcome, and not a big surprise. Kldonnelly is a female urchin, of course, but an adult one, and I had been hoping Mrs. Davidtheterp would also join us as an adult female urchin, but that did not come to pass. I believe the Sagrilarus urchins are both boys, but my memory has never been what it used to be, and it's possible they are 1 & 1.

= =
Old February 27th, 2014, 09:38 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

My female urchin will be with me for the start of the tournament until her dad swings by to pick her up.

I've built my army and I haven't used three out of the four units in a tournament before. Should be fun.
Old February 27th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Well, that's doubly good news.

= =
Old February 27th, 2014, 09:55 PM

Old February 28th, 2014, 07:44 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, we're looking good for maps. Many thanks to G-O.

= =
Old February 28th, 2014, 09:54 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Ok, we're looking good for maps. Many thanks to G-O.
That's just what I was going to ask. We could build one more if needed, but we will skip it since you are covered. If something changes, let me know.

I am also using figures I never used before, it should be interesting. At least the weather actually looks decent for a drive. We are pretty excited about tomorrow. We have only played once in the last few months and I was starting to get antsy. :P

Last edited by hose; February 28th, 2014 at 09:59 AM. Reason: cause i tend to ramble
Old February 28th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm keeping a running count in the OP, if you're interested. If you could take Fulcrum Flurries off his hands, that would mean we don't have any to build on site. Can you do that?

This is a fun format. I think you guys will have a great time.

= =
Old February 28th, 2014, 01:41 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

It is scape with fellow scapers, so it is always a good time . I will try to build flurries when I get home from work tonight. Depends on if I have to work any overtime. I will let I know for sure when I get home.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events