Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 11th, 2010, 11:23 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
Question Stab in the Back - End Game??

If my Sir Hawthorne kills my opponent's last figure, does he still have to roll for Stab in the Back? Does his turn end before the game ends?

I think it would make sense if he had to, something a traitor would do.

It came up in a game, said his turn ended first, and I did roll a 1, resulting in me losing the game... () But we weren't sure if that was kosher or not.
Old July 11th, 2010, 11:46 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Stab in the Back - End Game??

This is addressed in the FAQ.

Winning: When are the victory conditions checked?
Victory conditions are checked at the end of each turn after all
end of turn abilities are completed unless otherwise stated in
the scenario. This is important, as there are many powers
where figures can change hands temporarily.

So, in the scenario you described, you played correctly. If, after destroying the last of your opponent's figures, Hawthorne (who is your last figure) betrays you, you lose. He's kind of a jerk like that.

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; July 11th, 2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: The REAL Hawthorne is a pretty nice guy though...
Old July 11th, 2010, 11:48 PM

adbirk19 is surprisingly tart
Re: Stab in the Back - End Game??

thats right.

stingers>everything else

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units