Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 19th, 2008, 12:42 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Who wants to paint my figs for me?

I have been buying some minis on eBay and other places but just can't seem to find the time to paint them...so I am looking for someone who likes to paint them and is fairly good at it.

Here is the deal...I will send you the figs...you paint them and send them back to me. In return you will get figs for you to paint and keep for yourself.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Here is some of the stuff I have that needs paint.

Old February 19th, 2008, 11:37 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I'd be interested. The best time for me is now, before the summer. PM me.

(just in case you want to see some samples)

Old February 19th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
i think im dropping my spare sets off at your house shieldcrusher......
what would you want for some rock men if i provided the guys?
Old February 19th, 2008, 12:05 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja
i think im dropping my spare sets off at your house shieldcrusher......
what would you want for some rock men if i provided the guys?
If you have something in mind, let me know. I'll work for trade.
Old February 19th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
does money work? i have this inability to part with any scape ive purchased. even if i bought it for the intent or reselling. such as the master sets i bought for 12 dollars. was going to hold onto them to sell later but alas, they are in use in the current map. unless you need anything non heroscape
Old February 19th, 2008, 12:42 PM

Hey, cash is King, bro!

PM me and we'll talk.
Old February 19th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Sure, send me all your figures. Painting is easy stuff. :P

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old February 19th, 2008, 04:27 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Nice job Raudulfr. It took me a while to realize that those where marro warriors. It makes me want to try my hand on all those extra RotV characters I have. Are you interested in trading some of my extra pieces for some talent?

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old February 19th, 2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo
Nice job Raudulfr. It took me a while to realize that those where marro warriors. It makes me want to try my hand on all those extra RotV characters I have. Are you interested in trading some of my extra pieces for some talent?
Thanks Keglo! I have extra RotV stuff as well, (thus the repaints ), so I'm not sure I want too much more of that. What are you offering? Or rather, what do you want painted?
Old February 19th, 2008, 06:03 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Raud...do I get a commission for drumming up all this business for you?
Old February 19th, 2008, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Raud...do I get a commission for drumming up all this business for you?
If some of this stuff goes through, mos def.
Old February 19th, 2008, 06:09 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher

Thanks Keglo! I have extra RotV stuff as well, (thus the repaints ), so I'm not sure I want too much more of that. What are you offering? Or rather, what do you want painted?
It was a poor attempt at a joke. I was trying to say that I would trade some of my extras for some of your literal talent, as in actually giving me some of your talent, as I have none of my own.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions