Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 17th, 2007, 10:23 PM

shadowpie has disabled reputation
how long did it take you to grind it on the sidewalk?

captain macmillan rules!
(call of duty 4)
Old December 18th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
very few seconds, its a soft plastic. carving off the plume and legs takes longer.

I have some spare battlemaster man-at-arms and calvary if you want to give it a shot your self
Old December 18th, 2007, 06:58 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
HOLY CRAP! That Viper looks amazing! Can't call him "mittens" anymore.

Great idea with the nails too. I want to see more.
Old December 18th, 2007, 07:32 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
NICE mod

Looking forward to the card!
Old December 18th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Those look amazing! I'd like some knight-type figures if you're willing to give them to me. I have an idea that involved Denrik's head, but I'm too cheap to buy another pack just to take the head, so I'll need to replace it!

EDIT:That sounded like I just wanted one for the head. That's not true. I also want them to make other customs.
Old December 18th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Rocktrolls repaint / custom thread - Onyx Warlord 18 Dec

Quote:
Few coats of paint later , and Walaa!

Freaking fantastic mod.
He is a gorgeous figure! Seriously tough-looking too.
Very well done.
Quote:
Future Projects

2 War Elephants, Single rider and double rider
Armored Rhino

Soon as they figure out who has to catch him and ride him.

That rhino is great figure too. Great big girth to him!
Where did you acquire it?
Old December 18th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
I like the viper mod, is that a recent or an older tyranid modal?

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old December 18th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
the rhino you can get it from Toys-R-us for about $4, its a from a collection called SCHLEICH. Elephants and mammoth are a bit big but work for heroscape too

I dont have a card made yet but will try to make one in a few days, working on the rhino now with wife. And started the elephant. I only have a few days off so hitting a few figures that I have been dying to do now for a while.

The Tyranid I think is at least 3 years old. Its missing its two lower arms, I have them painted just didnt glue them on yet. Considering ripping them off their base and using them for heroscape. I have a full squad of space marines too I might do that too.
Old December 20th, 2007, 12:07 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
You've go so me incredible customs here. The venoc is top notch. Can't even imagine what it'd fetch on eBay. (Not that your gonna sell it.)

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old December 20th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

I was wondering if I could make a few customs to trade here for some common units. Im a big fan of romans, yet only have 2 sets of archers.

Going to see what I have spare and see what I can make out of them for trade. I would rather not use ebay since I get most of my ideas from others here and it would seem wrong to sell something thats not originally mine.
Old December 27th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Those are really good! But what are press on nails? I Might use em on a custom some time, so could you tell me how much they are and how to use em? Please?

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old December 27th, 2007, 07:54 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101
Those are really good! But what are press on nails? I Might use em on a custom some time, so could you tell me how much they are and how to use em? Please?
They are finger nails, and you press them on.

6 x 9 = 42

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions