Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 19th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Spellbook of Hypnotize - Vote for Final Editing

As I just explained in Mordo's thread, Mordo was fine at 260 and this was fine at 25, separately, so I split the cost of the synergy as 5 points between them so it wouldn't unfairly result in one or the other being priced out on its own.
Also, could we please restrict the discussion to the Mordo thread? The more threads on which we're discussing the same topics, the more frustrating it is to keep track of.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 19th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Again, do we want the cost for the spell synergy on Mordo or the spell? That will determine the cost I'm willing to vote it forward at. If the former, I'm fine with 25 with dok's suggestion to add an OM restriction added in.
Why is this even a question? Of course, Mordo's synergy should be reflected in Mordo's cost, not the spell. Why should others taking this spell have to pay for Mordo's synergy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 20th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Again, do we want the cost for the spell synergy on Mordo or the spell? That will determine the cost I'm willing to vote it forward at. If the former, I'm fine with 25 with dok's suggestion to add an OM restriction added in.
Why is this even a question? Of course, Mordo's synergy should be reflected in Mordo's cost, not the spell. Why should others taking this spell have to pay for Mordo's synergy?
Eh, if Mordo had already been completed and the spell came out, it would have to be balanced around his set cost. And you can argue that the spell system is an optional rule and people should be able to play Baron Mordo fine without them.

I'd definitely prefer the cost on Mordo though, so that the spell is usable outside of builds with him. I just want to settle on one of them, so that we can move forward with fewer variables. I'm not comfortable trying to vote three things forward at once.

EDIT: and as I said above, I'm okay with 25 points here.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 20th, 2017, 11:15 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes, finalize the spell first. Then finalize Mordo.

Quote:
Old May 20th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Okay, then - I propose moving Hypnotise to Final Editing at 25 Points.

@Tornado -
@johnny139 -
@Viegon -
@Yodaking -
@japes -
@TrollBrute -

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 20th, 2017, 11:54 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Could some one compile a summary of only test with Hypnotize without Mordo or Mesmerize. Every test I've seen on browsing has been with multiple. If the other spell wasn't actually used in the game you can count it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 20th, 2017, 11:57 AM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Also, are we adding the OM restriction or not? I feel like that keeps getting ignored.

Old May 20th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Could some one compile a summary of only test with Hypnotize without Mordo or Mesmerize. Every test I've seen on browsing has been with multiple. If the other spell wasn't actually used in the game you can count it.
Try looking through the test reports in the OP - the first and third were purely Hypnotise, and the second was only with Mesmerise which doesn't really pair with Hypnotise in and of itself.
Quote:
Also, are we adding the OM restriction or not? I feel like that keeps getting ignored.
Look, whatever will get it passed at this stage.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
I mean, I'm willing to discuss it, but every time it gets brought up there's no response. Are you against it?

Old May 20th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I mean, I'm willing to discuss it, but every time it gets brought up there's no response. Are you against it?
I already made my position clear - it seems unnecessary based on the testing and it eliminates a number of the builds where the spell is actually viable to use, but Mordo is basically draining my will to live at this stage so if this is what it takes to get it passed, then I'm okay with it.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
but Mordo is basically draining my will to live at this stage so if this is what it takes to get it passed, then I'm okay with it.
Would you like someone else to step in and lead this while you take a break? Or just put everything on hold for a week? There's no rush for these and we want you to be happy with the results.

Quote:
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
but Mordo is basically draining my will to live at this stage so if this is what it takes to get it passed, then I'm okay with it.
Would you like someone else to step in and lead this while you take a break? Or just put everything on hold for a week? There's no rush for these and we want you to be happy with the results.
I would love to, but I was really hoping to wrap this up soon so that I can get on with Nightmare and hopefully get that in for the spell release.
Also, draining my will to live was hyperbole - not that it isn't having a similar effect, but not quite that bad.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library