Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old January 11th, 2015, 01:30 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Grimnak 2.0 mod: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints 1-9-

Definitely . My only questions: Isn't the red spot on the original spear some sort of ruined flag? Should they not connect? Also, the Utgar symbol on the shoulder-pad seems to disappear under the gold paint. Perhaps some sort of wash is in order?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 11th, 2015, 11:43 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome work. I wish I had the time and the creativity to do something like this.
Old January 11th, 2015, 12:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Definitely . My only questions: Isn't the red spot on the original spear some sort of ruined flag? Should they not connect? Also, the Utgar symbol on the shoulder-pad seems to disappear under the gold paint. Perhaps some sort of wash is in order?
I wasn't to worried about the flag connecting with the red spot, I did give it a wash but it was a bit washed out, I may give it one additional wash just to make the utgar emblem pop back out. This was mainly just something I was goofing off with but I may end up making him a card.
Something like Chomp frenzy 16. After the initial chomp, he may roll the 20 sided die to keep chomping until he does not roll a 16 or higher. The additional chomps would be a 16 for all figures , Squads and heroes. Also add 1 extra defense for a little extra staying around and tack on like 30 to 40 points. Thanks for the feedback as always.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 13th, 2015, 08:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Awesome work. I wish I had the time and the creativity to do something like this.
Thanks for looking, I have a stack of ideas of things to make but I work 6 days a week year round for the last 9 years straight. You really have to make time to do this stuff. The creativity part, that is one of the top reasons I post this stuff, So other people get ideas, and become inspired to do their own things. I have a blast doing this stuff. The best thing to do is just sit down and try out a tutorial on something, see where it takes you. Right now I'm making clones of my zombies of morindan.(they didn't even have to bite anyone.)

Old January 19th, 2015, 10:23 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Thanks for looking, I have a stack of ideas of things to make but I work 6 days a week year round for the last 9 years straight. You really have to make time to do this stuff. The creativity part, that is one of the top reasons I post this stuff, So other people get ideas, and become inspired to do their own things. I have a blast doing this stuff. The best thing to do is just sit down and try out a tutorial on something, see where it takes you. Right now I'm making clones of my zombies of morindan.(they didn't even have to bite anyone.)

I guess really I have the time but I just don't get motivated to work on anything. I have mad a few custom items that came out nice but just find myself doing other things all the time. Well maybe one day I'll get interested again.
Old February 2nd, 2015, 12:42 AM
"like" happy

Attack of the Clones Trex's Sculpts and Repaints 2-1-15

Alright, so this is what I've been up to. I have used the thread by @Filthy the Clown , and made some slight mods to how I am using the instant mold to create and build the more hard to get or expensive figures I want alot of. First up is my new mold tips with the Instant Mold.

How the mold looks after both sides are complete.
I try to get most of the mold details in the front of the mold without wrapping the figure too much.(if it is too wrapped, the figure gets stuck or you rip off a head or something.)super glue can put em back on though. Doing this allows for there to be a less noticeable seam in the figurine. Also I pack the greenstuff into the front half of the figure mold with just enough to fill in the back mold. This makes it easier to not get a double thick figure, and uses only enough greenstuff for the mold. Less greenstufff per figure=more figures to play with for less money. This is the front half of a gladiatron.

After, do the second half of the mold. Wrap the back side of the mold slightly around the front of the mold. I do it in a couple of spots to help line up the figure. The other tutorial of filthy's uses a lego, that works well, but it makes the mold bigger. It uses less this way, and I haven't had legos since I was a kid and would rather spend my money on more greenstuff. This is the back half of that same gladiatron.

I have reused this instant mold probably 5 to 6 times already, it is amazing. Wish I found it sooner.
Here is my Zombie Horde of Clones. I made 18 figures, to go with my 6 originals and 6 reaper mini proxies. That gives me a Grand army of Armies. 600 pts of zombies, Now thats an apocalypse. These ones are still in the painting process, I have just given them their basecoat.

Next up also with just a basecoat, My gladiatrons. I still need to make two more figures. I wanted a total of 4 squads. At 80 points, 320 points worth of glads, and 3X blastatrons for 180, giving me a sweet little army at 500 pts.

Next up, the final sculpt of my monk army. The master woo sculpt. I wasn't as sure on this guy cause of all the ins and outs of his sculpt, I didn't want to cut him up, so I molded around him, and popped him out. The extra pressure I put on the mold every time I popped one out wore out the mold quicker. I ended up melting down the instant mold and re making it for this guy like 3 times. This will finish up my grand army of monks as well, at 60 points each squad using delta rules, I will have 6 squads of monks = 360 points plus I saved one of them for my master woo at 140 points, monk army of 500 points.

And for all of these figures, I only spent about sixteen bucks in Greenstuff.

Can't beat that. Hope you guys enjoyed the read. I'll be enjoying all of these guys real soon.

Last edited by TREX; February 25th, 2018 at 05:02 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 06:06 PM
"like" happy

Finished Clones, Tigris,Trex's Sculpts and Repaints 3-2-15

Finished Product on the monks with Master Woo.

Finished Zombies. Now I have a horde.

Ones in Front are originals, on the left, the clones, on the right, the reaper proxies.
The Gladiatrons actually turned out the very best.
I was really blown away on those.

The only real difference are the bases, I used confrontation bases on these guys.

Next up was a character I had been working on for a while. I used a DND weretiger figure. Added a bunch of samurai armor I sculpted, Gave him a sword I made, and Wa-La. His name will be TIGRIS KAHN.

Now some shots of him all done up.

The markings on his sword are Japanese symbols I looked up on Google Images. According to that, I put the markings on his blade for "Beast","Man",and "Loyalty". I thought it would be a fitting nice touch for a loyal samurai that had been bitten and turned into a weretiger. Any how, Enjoy, as I enjoyed making them. Also @cwidje , I did finally get that second wash on my Grimnak 2.0, thanks for compelling me to not be lazy, as it turned out much nicer.

Last edited by TREX; February 25th, 2018 at 05:03 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:14 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TIGRIS KAHN n' Clones Trex's Sculpts and Repaints 3-2-15

Glad I could be of service

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 09:54 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

That is wicked amazing! The whole idea is really fresh and very nice! Another great repaint/custom sculpt you made. Very nice idea to put those characters on his blade.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 10:52 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Your Glads turned out perfect, and I think I prefer those darker zombies of yours. You do some excellent work.
Old March 5th, 2015, 06:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Nice job on the tiger man's armor, very cool.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 5th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Amazing stuff, really looks good.

Man you make me want to break out the greenstuff again. Your T-rex was really something.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions