Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 5th, 2014, 04:29 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Holocron of 2-1B (Design Phase)

Okay, so does this move to editing or initial playtest next? If initial playtest, I'm going to need some time, I've got four playtests (One C3V, one C3G, one HOSS, and something for SOV submission hopefully, that those of us in the Hangout are making). I should be able to finish two of those tonight after some homework and write them up tomorrow after school. That should free me up more hopefully.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 5th, 2014, 04:35 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Okay, so does this move to editing or initial playtest? If initial playtest, I'm going to need some time, I've got four playtests (One C3V, one C3G, one HOSS, and something for SOV submission hopefully, that those of us in the Hangout are making). I should be able to finish two of those tonight after some homework and write them up tomorrow after school. That should free me up more hopefully.
If you fee like the figure is to your satisfaction, then you can call for a vote to move him to playtesting (he is already in "editing"). Then you and all of the HoSS members will vote on whether to pass him on to playtesting or not.
Old March 5th, 2014, 05:14 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Okay, so does this move to editing or initial playtest? If initial playtest, I'm going to need some time, I've got four playtests (One C3V, one C3G, one HOSS, and something for SOV submission hopefully, that those of us in the Hangout are making). I should be able to finish two of those tonight after some homework and write them up tomorrow after school. That should free me up more hopefully.
If you fee like the figure is to your satisfaction, then you can call for a vote to move him to playtesting (he is already in "editing"). Then you and all of the HoSS members will vote on whether to pass him on to playtesting or not.
Okay, will then I call for a vote to move to playtesting. I obviously vote yes. I'll edit the thread title.

my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 5th, 2014 at 05:19 PM. Reason: put vote in bold and red
Old March 5th, 2014, 05:25 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Holocron of 2-1B (Call for voting to move to Playtest Ph

It's gonna be hard to cost him without being able to use his bonding power. I'd like to maybe get the FX-7 done before the 2-1B... Or we can make the FX-7 have a bonding power like:

Quote:
BLA-BLA-BLA
After revealing an Order Marker on a FX-7 Army Card, before taking that FX-7's turn, you may take a turn with one other Medical Droid you control within 3 clear sight spaces of that FX-7.
Old March 5th, 2014, 05:26 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
It's gonna be hard to cost him without being able to use his bonding power. I'd like to maybe get the FX-7 done before the 2-1B... Or we can make the FX-7 have a bonding power like:

Quote:
BLA-BLA-BLA
After revealing an Order Marker on a FX-7 Army Card, before taking that FX-7's turn, you may take a turn with one other Medical Droid you control within 3 clear sight spaces of that FX-7.
Or we can wait, as I said I need time possibly.

my tradelist
Old March 5th, 2014, 05:29 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Quote:
BLA-BLA-BLA
Or we can wait, as I said I need time possibly.
Yeah, if you wanna hold the 2-1B until the FX-7 is done, I'm fine with that. We just either need to do the FX-7 first or put the bonding power on the FX-7 and finish the 2-1B first.

Either way, the FX-7 needs to get started. I don't think there's gonna much be to the FX-7... Just a healing power, IMO.
Old March 5th, 2014, 05:51 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of 2-1B (Brainstorming Phase)

Quote:
2-1B
Rebel Alliance

Droid
Unique Hero
Medical
Precise
Medium ?

Life 3
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 0
Defense 3
Points 50

Rebellion Field Medic
Instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent friendly non-Droid Hero who follows the Rebel Alliance and you may remove one wound marker from the chosen figure's Army Card.

Medical Triage
Before taking a turn with 2-1B, you may first take a turn with one Droid you control that has the Field Medic Assistant special power
I added the bolded part in Medical Triage.
Old March 5th, 2014, 06:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of 2-1B (On hold for FX-7)

I'm concerned that giving up a turn to heal 1 wound will not often be worth it. If you have a hero that is losing 1 wound per OM to attacks, then healing just the 1 wound is only breaking even. Many of our Rebel Heroes are low defense figures. What if we bumped up his healing to 2 wounds?
Old March 5th, 2014, 07:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Won't the Field medic Assistant Droid also have a healing power, enabling two wounds healed per turn? Your concern still stands, though.
Old March 5th, 2014, 07:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Will the FX-7 have automatic healing or just a D20 roll chance? If the bonding only gives a chance at a 3rd wound healed then I don't think it is too much to contend with. With 2-1B only healing Rebel Heroes, it is already limited in scope. The FX-7 will cost additional points to have on hand and at 3 life, 3 defense how many times could you pull it off before your opponent decides take 2-1B or the FX-7 out?
Old March 5th, 2014, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Will the FX-7 have automatic healing or just a D20 roll chance? If the bonding only gives a chance at a 3rd wound healed then I don't think it is too much to contend with. With 2-1B only healing Rebel Heroes, it is already limited in scope. The FX-7 will cost additional points to have on hand and at 3 life, 3 defense how many times could you pull it off before your opponent decides take 2-1B or the FX-7 out?
Chance, IMO.

And I think the FX-7 should be a Common Hero. He's not like the Rebel Captain or Imperial Officer or Fen Hydra or etc. I see him as more of a Wyrmling or Elemental or Thrall (something that has multiple version - like there are multiple versions of a medical droid).
Old March 5th, 2014, 08:17 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As 2-1B is a surgical droid perhaps give him a stronger healing power but make it risky, like Kelda's healing power, however battle field surgery would probably not make sense thematically but still an idea.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape