Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 3rd, 2014, 04:54 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Holocron of 2-1B (Design Phase)

Either could work.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 04:58 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Either could work.
Okay, I'm favoring bonding with a droid with the power name. I'll write it up in a second.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 3rd, 2014, 05:06 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

This is a double bonus LD! You're getting to work on two medical droid designs at once!
Old March 3rd, 2014, 05:22 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

2-1B
Rebel Alliance

Droid
Unique Hero
Medical
Precise
Medium ?

Life 3
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 0
Defense 3
Points 50

Rebellion Field Medic
Instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent friendly non-Droid Hero who follows the Rebel Alliance and you may remove one wound marker from the chosen figure's Army Card.

Medical Triage
Before taking a turn with 2-1B, you may first take a turn with one droid that has the Field Medic Assistant special power

This second power probably needs grammatical help (since I'm not the best Grammar wise)

my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 3rd, 2014 at 05:32 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 05:28 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
2-1B
Rebel Alliance

Droid
Unique Hero
Medical
Precise
Medium ?

Life 3
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 0
Defense 3
Points 50

Rebellion Field Medic
Instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent, friendly non-Droid Hero who follows the Rebel Alliance and you may remove one wound marker from the chosen figure's Army Card.

Medical Triage
Before taking a turn with 2-1B, you may first take a turn with a one droid whose card that has the Field Medic Assistant special power.: Field Medic Assistant.

This second power probably needs grammatical help (since I'm not the best Grammar wise)
I think this helps clean it up a bit.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 06:39 PM

Hmm, not sure I want to limit the healing to Rebel Alliance. What does everyone else think?
Old March 3rd, 2014, 06:59 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Considering he's a Rebel Unique Hero, I'm fine with it. I like it actually because the Rebels are a bunch of Heroes for the most part and I don't think Vader needs to be able to be healed and the Bounty Hunters don't need healed. I'm fine with the FX-7 being Idependent and being able to heal whatever (as that's the role they play in Battlefront II but as for the 2-1B, I like limiting it to Rebel heroes.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Considering he's a Rebel Unique Hero, I'm fine with it. I like it actually because the Rebels are a bunch of Heroes for the most part and I don't think Vader needs to be able to be healed and the Bounty Hunters don't need healed. I'm fine with the FX-7 being Idependent and being able to heal whatever (as that's the role they play in Battlefront II but as for the 2-1B, I like limiting it to Rebel heroes.
I agree, since 2-1B is a Rebel Unique Hero and we are creating an uncommon healer as well, the "rebel only" restriction is fine.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 08:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The Rebel only idea was mine so clearly I'm in favor for the reasons stated earlier. I think the uncommon FX-7s can then have a D20 power (thus it is not automatic and they are not as good as our named hero) that heals anyone from any faction.
Old March 5th, 2014, 01:05 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Anyone else want to chime in on the rebel only part?

my tradelist
Old March 5th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Eh, not a huge fan of it, but it's not really a sticking point for me.
Old March 5th, 2014, 04:08 PM

I suppose it's alright since the FX-7 (at least the concept we have right now) is not going to be limited by faction. As YK said, I do like that 2-1B's design shows that the Rebels value life more than the Empire.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape