Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old July 3rd, 2013, 10:34 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroes of Star Wars Scape Public Playtesting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Alright. I can playtest now. I really wanny playtest now... *sniffle I just wanna..... playtest....
We should have something up for playtesting soon. Now that we are finished with the Master set, we are trying to nail down an outline for this set as well as set up our points and rewards (so you can get the rewards you deserve ).
Haha, awesome . For me, simply helping is reward enough... But if you wanna give me points, go right ahead
Old July 7th, 2013, 10:34 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are pleased to present our first post release design for playtesting.

Snowtroopers, also known as cold assault stormtroopers, were Imperial stormtroopers trained to operate in arctic climates. Some snowtroopers were deployed under Death Squadron's Blizzard Force, as well as other arctic forces. The snowtroopers were the successors of the clone cold assault troopers and the Galactic Marines under Clone Commanders Keller and Bacara, respectively, during the Clone Wars.

Post here to sign up to test the Snowtroopers and I'll get a PM your way.

Last edited by greygnarl; July 8th, 2013 at 02:18 PM.
Old July 8th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would like to Playtest Snowtroopers!
Old July 8th, 2013, 02:31 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
I would like to Playtest Snowtroopers!
Sent!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old July 12th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to help with play testing, but the only current figures are the Snowtroopers and I have no snow terrain (I'm assuming they have snow based powers). As long as that is not a problem I would like to sign up to play test the Snowtroopers.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; July 13th, 2013 at 02:33 PM. Reason: One more army test needs to be redone, I misread a power that greatly affects the outcome.
Old July 12th, 2013, 06:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
I would like to help with play testing, but the only current figures are the Snowtroopers and I have no snow terrain (I'm assuming they have snow based powers). As long as that is not a problem I would like to sign up to play test the Snowtroopers.
You could always playtest online. Then you don't need to have Snow terrain, you can just pick a map with snow.
Old July 12th, 2013, 06:18 PM

Quote:
PM sent, and testing them online, or using proxy snow would be fine. There isn't much point to testing them without Snow as you'll see.

Old July 13th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Tests completed I just need to transfer written notes to the form. It may take a while.

EDIT: Too tired to finish form will finish tomorrow.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; July 14th, 2013 at 03:32 PM. Reason: next time my notes are going into a word document.
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:57 PM

Please PM all completed tests to Fi Skirata for the next 2 weeks.

Old July 14th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Pssst...

Belayed announcement of submitted test.

EDIT: This was my first playtest, so let me know how well I did so that I may improve.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; July 14th, 2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 03:56 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry for the lack of playtest availability. We're working on getting some out here. Summer vacations and the release of our first Master Set have us in a slowed pace. We'll have some stuff for you soon.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Belayed announcement of submitted test.

EDIT: This was my first playtest, so let me know how well I did so that I may improve.
Your playtest was great, Crixus. We look forward to you testing more units.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape