Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2015, 09:34 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You should. It is.
Though sadly, I did not keep track of whom I playtested.

xD

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old December 14th, 2015, 09:16 AM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilkerson View Post
Michelangelo round 2!

PM sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
PM sent for Superman III
How many playtests have you guys completed for C3G?
I'm on my fourth play test...

1. Raphael
2. Donatello
3. Michelangelo (first draft)
4. Michelangelo (second draft) - pending

...and I'm looking forward to more play tests from the TMNT universe!
Old December 14th, 2015, 10:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
You should. It is.

xD
Try clicking on Search this Thread. Then go Advanced.
Search for all posts by you. That should give you a pretty good break down of the ones you have signed up for and completed.
Nevermind, I did.

From what I can tell (c)= a post indicating completion

Manchester Black
Ghost (c)
Hellcat?
Clayface(III)
Captain Boomerang
Trickster
Captain Marvel
Thorbuster(c)
Kaine(c) Sept. 12 2013, Bats asks how many tests(c)? E says 5.
Scarlet Spider(c)
Abe Sapien(c)
Triplicate Girl
Aquaman(II?)(c)
Captain Marvel(c) Oct. 1 2103, E has 20(+2 for CM) points
Lt. Stone: Not complete
Colossal boy
Cecil Stedman
Groot
Superman(III)

Looks like 17-19 signed up(not sure on Hellcat and maybe one other) for and 7 confirmed complete.
You need to go look at the OP of each of those books and find out if they are completed or not. Right now it looks like -3, -4, or -5.
Though going off the later post, you should have at least 17 points and as many as 29. You just need to confirm what is completed and what is not.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 14th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And this is going to be even more relevant to you in a bit here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2015, 11:52 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You should. It is.

xD
Try clicking on Search this Thread. Then go Advanced.
Search for all posts by you. That should give you a pretty good break down of the ones you have signed up for and completed.
Nevermind, I did.

From what I can tell (c)= a post indicating completion

Manchester Black
Ghost (c)
Hellcat?
Clayface(III)
Captain Boomerang
Trickster
Captain Marvel
Thorbuster(c)
Scarlet Spider(c)
Abe Sapien(c)
Triplicate Girl
Aquaman(II?)(c)
Colossal boy
Cecil Stedman
Groot
Superman(III)

Looks like 17-19 signed up(not sure on Hellcat and maybe one other) for and 7 confirmed complete.
You need to go look at the OP of each of those books and find out if they are completed or not. Right now it looks like -3, -4, or -5.
Though going off the later post, you should have at least 17 points and as many as 29. You just need to confirm what is completed and what is not.
Thanks for going through for me!

The ones I know I completed will be in Blue.

One's not completed in Red.

And one's signed up for but already down in Dark Green.

Manchester Black
Ghost (c)

Hellcat?
Clayface(III)
Captain Boomerang
Trickster
Captain Marvel
Thorbuster(c)
Scarlet Spider(c)
Abe Sapien(c)
Triplicate Girl
Aquaman(II?)(c)

Colossal boy
Cecil Stedman
Groot
Superman(III)

And Starman in Progress.

Total points: 22

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old December 14th, 2015, 11:55 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, scratch Supes from that list, because he just wasn't available anymore when you PMed me. Shouldn't count either way.

After that, I believe it's +1 point for each blue and -1 point for each red. With 14 blue and 4 red, that'd be 10 points. Someone correct me if I'm using the wrong point system.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 14th, 2015, 12:12 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I thought it was +2 for the blue, though I am no playtest expert as we both know, Bats.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old December 14th, 2015, 12:25 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

It is +2 for each blue and -1 for each red, condensed anyway.
Old December 14th, 2015, 12:58 PM

Ah, OK, sweet. So 20 points (-1 for the current sign up). Should be 22 once his current test is complete. Right?

Old December 14th, 2015, 01:33 PM

Yessir.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old December 14th, 2015, 02:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

No. 14 tests completed at a 2 point gain nets at 28 points, less the 4 uncompleted tests leaves it at a grand total of 24 points just from the aforementioned list. Adding in the current test would lower the total to 23 and post completion it would equal 26.
Old December 14th, 2015, 03:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A new round will begin soon (once the current one is wrapped up) in the Danger Room so if you have points laying around and the task doesn't seem to fearsome you may want to jump in.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; December 14th, 2015 at 03:39 PM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy