Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 20th, 2009, 08:35 PM

Ub3rGl3n is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I Need Feedback on custom units

I just got a second swarm of the marro set and decided to customize and paint my new seargent drake alexander check out the stats and point value and stuff because i need feedback.
PVT.Blake Alexander
Human Life 6 THORIAN SPEED
Unique Hero Move 6 GRAPPLE ARM
Soldier Range 1 GRAPPLE ARM SPECIAL ATTACK
Valiant Attack 6 Attack 3 .
Medium 5 Defence 4 Instead of attacking normally Blake may attack in the middle of his Grapple arm movement After the attack Black does not have to land beside the attacked figure.

So Please tell me what you think

Braxas
Old August 20th, 2009, 08:50 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!
Re: I Need Feedback on custom units

I don't see a point value, and it's pretty hard to pull the information out of that text block

Whip up a card using the tutorial at the top of this forum and you will likely get more responses.

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old January 2nd, 2010, 03:34 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: I Need Feedback on custom units

Powerful indeed, but I believe its too destructive.Its o.k. to give him a S.A. but not one that tough and brutal. Plus he is a puny private.
I suggest this move:
Grapple Blast S.A.-range4, attack 4.
Must be used on same level target and Blake is moved adjacent.Blake will not recieve leaving engagement attacks.

On a lighter note, I would like to see a few other customs from SotM.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards