Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 24th, 2008, 06:15 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Re: Wave 7 Sightings - Found in Stores now!!!

found a complete set of Wave 7 at the Camden, DE Walmart. What a shock it was too. I already had my army so I passed it up. SOOooo refreshing to find new Heroscape.

-Ski
Old June 1st, 2008, 12:55 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For you Arlington Texas folks, the new Walmart at I-20 and 287 is staying consistently stocked in Wave 7. I've seen all of the boosters there and today there were 3 Ashigaru, 1 Templar, 1 Eiseweins, and - of course - one Nakita pack.

Old June 3rd, 2008, 05:37 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 7 here in Greenwood, S.C.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old June 4th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Also a full set at the Kingman, AZ Wal-Mart.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 4th, 2008, 07:34 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker

I've seen entire sets of wave 7 all over st louis.
Old June 4th, 2008, 10:50 PM

Neigel is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

If anyone in the central CT area is still looking for wave 7, the Walmart in Bristol had a few full sets out.

Be nice to Other People; They outnumber you 6.6 billion to one.

Old June 5th, 2008, 12:23 AM

dmacleod66 Woo who?

wave seven all over rochester ny area, also a few spottings of wave 5 mostly warriors and soulborgs and the agents/gladiator packs, haven't seen the soulborg one and only one samurai and ninja pack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales