Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 17th, 2009, 03:27 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
If D&D Scape Didn't get you excited this WILL

http://www.myjones.com/code/limited....zards#ordernow

Now if they had alcohol I would be excited
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: If D&D Scape Didn't get you excited this WILL

Why this is in "HEROSCAPE News" I have no idea but that is pretty funny nonetheless. Nice find.
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:38 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

D&D and Scape are now one and the same buddy

Perhaps some day we will get Scape Soda.

I want a Cherry Raelin

RAWR!!

Others

Drake's Rootbeer

Chug a Krug

Soulborg Sauce

Ahh the possibilities

Last edited by Skeletor; September 17th, 2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:52 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

WOTC. Whoring out D&D to every available product line since 1997.
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:57 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:04 PM

MoonBlade Woo who?

Wow it is priced like alcohol. I have a printer and some Elmers glue, maybe I will run to wally world and pick up some drinks to relable for you guys if you are willing to pay that price.

Signature, I dont need no stinking signature!
Old September 18th, 2009, 12:23 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBlade View Post
Wow it is priced like alcohol. I have a printer and some Elmers glue, maybe I will run to wally world and pick up some drinks to relable for you guys if you are willing to pay that price.
Maybe Jones will print custom bottles for anyone sort of like CafePress will print coffee mugs one at a time?

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 18th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I saw that stuff while at gencon. I'm not suprised by it really. Jones Cola makes a lot of specialty sodas, including ones you would never want to drink. Some of them are outright nasty.
Jones soda is also the sponser of the Seattle Seahawks, them being the only NFL team not sponsered by Coke or Pepsi. There were 5 flavors of soda named after them: Dirt, Sports cream, presperation, turf, and victory flavors. Yest the Dirt one is meant to taste like dirt. Some of the other "gag" sodas are ones like "turky" "green beans" stuff like that.

Jones isn't the only soda company to make soda flavors named after games either. Mountain Dew has the World of Warcraft line, which actually tastes decent. If WoW is good enough to have a line of soda named after it, why not DnD, and why not Heroscape at that?

BTW, I am a softrdrink distrbutor. Namely Mt Dew and Pepsi products but also Sobe, lipton, 7up, and a few others

Last edited by Cyborgs Gaming; September 18th, 2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: eww, coke is bad
Old September 18th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post

Jones isn't the only soda company to make soda flavors named after games either. Mountain Dew has the World of Warcraft line, which actually tastes decent. If WoW is good enough to have a line of soda named after it, why not DnD, and why not Heroscape at that?
Mountain Dew also did the Halo 3 Gamefuel, which was really good. I think they recycled the flavor for one of the WoW ones.
Old September 18th, 2009, 03:25 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
You make that sound like a bad thing.
Old September 18th, 2009, 03:57 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Every product line? Was there a line of DnD themed backpacks, party favors, and other assorted school supplies, hotwheels, barbie dolls, and other novelties I missed out on?

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old September 18th, 2009, 04:06 PM

smoweeks Woo who?

wow......lame

Soulborgs are people too!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News