Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 16th, 2009, 06:36 PM

MoonBlade Woo who?
Weekly game in Conway, AR

Rev and I have been meeting at my house in Conway the last two weeks and plan to meet again next week. Tuesday seems to be a good day for us to get together so if anyone else want to join us just hollar at one of us for a time. These are daytime meetings but really anytime before 7pm is good for me. Times are subject to change, we met once at 2 and once at 10 am. Anyway just shout. If this turns into a regular thing that needs more than two tables I bet I can find a location here to handle our needs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events