Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 3rd, 2015, 07:35 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Okay, got a couple more ideas - I'll just put everything I have in one post:

Option 1:

After taking a turn with any figure you control with a JL marker, you may move any other figure with a JL marker on its card up to 4 spaces.

Option 2

If you win initiative, you may roll 6(?) combat dice and either:

• For each shield rolled, move one figure you control with a Justice League Marker on its card up to 4 spaces; or;
  • For each blank rolled, make a single (normal?) attack with one figure you control with a Justice League Marker on its card .

Option 3:

Immediately after, or, if you reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card, immediately before revealing an Order Marker on any Army Card with a JL marker, you may move any unrevealed Order Marker on any Army Card with a JL marker to any other Army Card with a JL marker.

Option 4 (my present personal favourite):

After revealing an Order Marker on any Army Card with a JL Marker and instead of moving or instead of attacking with that figure, you may instead take a turn with any other figure you control with a JL Marker on its card, during which that figure may either only move or only attack.

Edit: Ninja'd

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 3rd, 2015, 08:17 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Option 1 sounds the coolest. Option 2 sounds too powerful. Option 3 sounds like what YK wants to do with a Batman Utility Glyph. Option 4 sounds like what Cyborg II has for Justice League Coordinated Attack.

Here's my 2 versions I'm considering for Martian Manhunter's specials:

Version A: (Phasing emphasis) **current version**
Spoiler Alert!

Version B: (Shapeshifter emphasis)
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 3rd, 2015, 10:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm not sure if it's what you guys want thematically out of a new Batman... but I'd love to see a Silver Age Batman with a Brave and the Bold power, which could potentially fit in with Justice League plans. Maybe something like this?

THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
At the start of the game, you may choose a Class or a Personality. After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of any Unique Hero you control with the chosen characteristics, before taking a turn with that Hero, you may take an immediate turn with Batman. If you do, the chosen figure can only attack figures engaged with Batman.

It lets you pick a single unit - say, Superman - and have an old-school team-up. Or you can choose a whole subset of heroes and have a whole crossover - the Teen Titans or the Hawks.

(You could also have that work with a JLA Marker but I'm still strongly opposed to that direction; warrants mentioning regardless.)
No response to this suggestion? For shame.

Very nice power johnny.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 3rd, 2015, 10:21 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Eesh, I don't know that having Batman get a free turn with already tough factions like the Titans, Telepaths, or Vigilantes is a good idea. Even throwing him in with Ms Marvel or someone like that. That power would definitely need the "and you may not take any turns with other figures you control" bit.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old July 3rd, 2015, 10:32 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea..I could see that getting spammed with Lanterns or even Kryptonians.
Old July 3rd, 2015, 12:38 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Option 1 sounds the coolest. Option 2 sounds too powerful. Option 3 sounds like what YK wants to do with a Batman Utility Glyph. Option 4 sounds like what Cyborg II has for Justice League Coordinated Attack.

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
Now this I like - just gives his synergy a bit more oomph. I'm happy with either way of doing Phasing/Shapeshifting, though on the second one, the Phasing power is Intangible, so you'd probably want to call it that.

With Adept Telepathy, I almost want to swap the effects back round so that the clear sight thing is not JL centric, allowing for more anciliary characters - example of what I'm talking about, you take MM, Batman, one other guy you make a JLer (not relevant to this point, but let's say Wally West) and a sidekick for Batman who is not a JLer and does not get a marker - using the other way of doing it, that sidekick would be more free to work with Batman because of MM's Telepathy, which I like. Not a big deal for me at all either way, though, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Definitely going to be wanting to see this guy sooner rather than later.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 3rd, 2015, 12:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think The Brave & The Bold power is an interesting idea. Being able to choose a class/personality before each game would let you pair him up with anyone he has ever teamed up with in the comics. I'd say maybe take it a step further and make him choose both a class an personality, and then only bond with a figure that has both. That way you can't choose vigilante and play him with 7 other vigilante figures for tons of bonding options. Rather you would choose a Ruthless Vigilante and only bond with Huntress while not bonding with Black Canary. The no other turns verbiage would help make sure it didn't get broken to bonding chains too.

THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
At the start of the game, choose a Class and a Personality. After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of any Unique Hero you control with both of the chosen characteristics, before taking a turn with that Hero, you may take an immediate turn with Batman. If you do, the chosen figure can only attack figures engaged with Batman. When using this power, you may not take any turns with figures you control other then this figure and the chosen figure.
Old July 3rd, 2015, 12:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice YK.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 3rd, 2015, 12:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like Version A better then Version B. Moving through someone for an unblockable attack die will be quite useful, I love that mechanic from Blade.
Old July 3rd, 2015, 02:54 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
Shapeshifting is already a power on one of the Super apes' cards.

SHAPESHIFTING
At the start of the round, you may place or remove any number of brown Shapeshift Markers on this card. Subtract 1 from this Super-Ape's Move and Range numbers and add 1 to this Super-Ape's Attack and Defense numbers for each Shapeshift Marker on this card. A maximum of 4 Shapeshift Markers can be on this card.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old July 3rd, 2015, 03:00 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Thanks for the heads up, I'll just change it to "Shapeshift".
Old July 3rd, 2015, 03:26 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Honestly, I would just drop phasing and shapeshifter for density control.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy