Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Closed Thread

Old October 19th, 2006, 01:36 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
Since I have yet to get this darn red thing down...

One last time:
Code:
COPY & REPLACE THIS TEXT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
Well, lots of people to share the title with, but YAY 3RD!!! haha.
Yeah, but you're the last third place ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for Sky's Oath, everybody really needs to get over it. Sky's apologized when he realized it was stepping outside the boundaries of the rules. 95% of the players in the Crimson Cave had never attempted the game before. Being "*****" about it at this point is like your opponent, in their first HeroScape game, adding Glyph and height bonuses to their Special Attack. Then at the end of the game blaming your loss on that. It may have been, but is more likely a combination if factors this played but a minor part in.

I know what Sky's Military and Family mean to him from massive private conversations before and during the game (I mean look at his avatar, I created that for him with the assistance of Sky's military buddy), but even I wasn't 100% convinced, just look at the quote from a PM I put up a few pages ago and that was on the last day of the game! I am sure every Warrior in the cave thought of popping Nilf at some point after that "Oath" ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 21st, 2006, 11:31 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wow, ...INDIGO and ABSINTHE Puppets Were Vicious!!!

Well, ...it looks like the CRIMSON CAVE also has the distinction of being the ONLY cave so far where the Warriors actually won. Those sneaky Puppets cleaned up in both of the other caves... ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
That's O.K., Nooblar, ...next time I'm gonna sort the ties in REVERSE alphabetical order, so you'll beat Malechi then... ^_~

Sign-up for new games (including an 'advanced' option) should be open sometime next week (Oct 26 or so)...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old October 21st, 2006, 10:11 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Wow, ...INDIGO and ABSINTHE Puppets Were Vicious!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
That's O.K., Nooblar, ...next time I'm gonna sort the ties in REVERSE alphabetical order, so you'll beat Malechi then... ^_~
Hear that, Malechi?

:P

haha, great game. Seriously, I'm really eager for the next one! Let's get some NGS action going on here...
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games