Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 28th, 2010, 06:17 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Premature PreRelease C3V Speculation and Information Thr

Haduc Esenwein. I like the sound of that.

Old November 28th, 2010, 06:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmmm .... very interesting ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 28th, 2010, 06:27 PM

Megatron has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
You fiends! Haha I haven't even got the chance to get my D3 in the mail! May I introduce the possibly of familiars? I mean, The Retchets are the only beings in Heroscape(that I can think of) that required summoning from "off" the board. Demon familiars somewhere along the lines of Castlevania: Curse of Darkness' Innocent Devils would provide exterior support to any wizard, sorceror or spider demon familiars for the arachnomancers.

The airborne elite drop, but I guess that's not considered summoning. As a suggestion, perhaps the skeletal army of Cyprien can have the ability to summon next to him from off the board?
I believe that's actually in Cyprien's and Iskra's bios (Cyprien is trying to summon his armies with the help of the wellsprings, and Iskra summons the Rechets from another plane.) Summoning could become a theme for Feylundian vampires.
Yeah, that's what I was implying.

Touchdown magnet

WHERE DOES EVERYONE GET THOSE CAVES??!?!
Old November 29th, 2010, 02:19 AM

Buck Woo who?

Expanding my Drow and Elementals with D&D minis is high on my customs priority list. Almost done with my Colossal Red Dragon, but I'm having a little trouble getting his points right. I thought going with UnderDark stuff was the right direction. Mixed feelings right now about sending more money WotC's way, but they got a lot of content I like.
Old November 29th, 2010, 02:43 PM

PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm really pulling for some more historic stuff soon. But I'm not sure what the designers have been up to.
I like the sounds of this, we really need some:

Ronin
more Native Americans
Persian Immortals

just to name a few.

Sign the Declaration and bring back classic scape!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30056
Remember: Together we can make a difference
Old November 29th, 2010, 02:53 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

It will be a &^$(*&^ from (*&%#* who fights for &^%(!&*(&.

Hmm... something seems to be wrong with my computer keyboard. Sorry.

Old November 29th, 2010, 05:32 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post

I'm gonna start using some of those words at you if you don't get that keyboard fixed.

Old November 29th, 2010, 07:04 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post

I'm gonna start using some of those words at you if you don't get that keyboard fixed.
Be careful or he won't make new scape.

Old November 29th, 2010, 10:26 PM

New Leak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Nice fig. What's this talk of a Minotaur squad though? There was only one Minotaur. Unique Hero all the way.
Probably a large figure. I could see a large hero with a medium squad to fill out the Minotaur faction. Maybe add in a large uncommon or common hero just to be OCD.

Old November 29th, 2010, 11:55 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I think he meant that, in the Greek mythology, there is only one minotaur.
Old November 29th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Or is it?

Man I love being on the inside.
Old November 30th, 2010, 12:13 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
According to wikipedia, "The use of minotaur as a common noun to refer to members of a generic race of bull-headed creatures developed much later, in 20th-century fantasy genre fiction."

I think that there was also only one Hydra.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs