Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 23rd, 2019, 10:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

So just heard about the Moon Knight and She-Hulk tv shows, super pumped about them. Disney Plus of course, so it'll be years before we see them since all the other shows they announced first were 2020 and 2021 as it is. Still something to look forward too. Ms. Marvel is getting a show as well, don't know her at all so I can't say I'm as excited for that one but I'm sure I'll watch it if I'm already paying for Disney Plus.
Old August 24th, 2019, 05:03 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Not overjoyed about all the properties they seem to be relegating to tv shows rather than giving them a chance as part of the MCU proper...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 24th, 2019, 07:54 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
So just heard about the Moon Knight and She-Hulk tv shows, super pumped about them. Disney Plus of course, so it'll be years before we see them since all the other shows they announced first were 2020 and 2021 as it is. Still something to look forward too. Ms. Marvel is getting a show as well, don't know her at all so I can't say I'm as excited for that one but I'm sure I'll watch it if I'm already paying for Disney Plus.
I agree, I super happy about this, especially Moon Knight. He is a cool character and u think they can do a lot with his multiple personalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Not overjoyed about all the properties they seem to be relegating to tv shows rather than giving them a chance as part of the MCU proper...
On one hand I agree, but on the other, I don'tthink that would be possible considering how far ahead they have had to plan to expand the MCU. Not to mention, I don't think they would do the characters justice if they were add-ons to a movie instead of the feature characters. And again they already have a ton on their plate as far as keeping the MCU world somewhat cohesive.

Moon Knight would be like the Netflix shows, where he is mostly relegated to being in one city and not dealing with international or interstellar affairs.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 24th, 2019, 09:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm really hoping this go around for Marvel tv properties, unlike with the Netflix Marvel stuff, will be more "integrated" into the wider MCU. But we'll see.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2019, 12:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The Disney Plus Marvel shows are suppose to be just that, integrated directly into the MCU. That is why the first few are featuring characters/actors directly from the MCU. Wandavision supposedly leads directly into Dr. Strange 2 where Wanda will team up with Dr. Strange. Falcon & Bucky are squaring off vs. Zemo (who I assume escaped somehow? Maybe he died in the snap, then came back to life in Endgame but was not returned to his cell by the snap return? That could be all kinds of criminals and villains are on the loose after Tony brought everyone back that Thanos wiped out.) I believe Kevin Feige is the producer on the shows now too instead of Jeff Lowbe or whatever the TV guy's name was. They heard the complaints from the fans about the lack of TV show to movie cross overs and decided they would try to pull it off even though the planning will be a bear. Being the shows are on Disney Plus though helps some, they can drop the show whenever they want rather then trying to stick to some Fall/Spring TV schedule like AoS was on.
Old August 24th, 2019, 02:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The Disney Plus Marvel shows are suppose to be just that, integrated directly into the MCU. That is why the first few are featuring characters/actors directly from the MCU. Wandavision supposedly leads directly into Dr. Strange 2 where Wanda will team up with Dr. Strange. Falcon & Bucky are squaring off vs. Zemo (who I assume escaped somehow? Maybe he died in the snap, then came back to life in Endgame but was not returned to his cell by the snap return? That could be all kinds of criminals and villains are on the loose after Tony brought everyone back that Thanos wiped out.) I believe Kevin Feige is the producer on the shows now too instead of Jeff Lowbe or whatever the TV guy's name was. They heard the complaints from the fans about the lack of TV show to movie cross overs and decided they would try to pull it off even though the planning will be a bear. Being the shows are on Disney Plus though helps some, they can drop the show whenever they want rather then trying to stick to some Fall/Spring TV schedule like AoS was on.
This sounds great YK. Integrated into the MCU as TV series'. Will be challenging to keep everything straight I'm sure, but I'm sure they could do it. I'm not one of those people that scrutinize every facet of how they maintain coherency, because I have a life. So I'm just happy to see more marvel characters in live action series' and movies.

Old August 24th, 2019, 06:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The series have so much more potential for character development and more characters in general. Feeling good about these which means they will either stink or be great but get immediately cancelled.
Old August 24th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The series have so much more potential for character development and more characters in general. Feeling good about these which means they will either stink or be great but get immediately cancelled.
I have ti be careful not to get to invested in TV shows that my wife likes, as a lot of them get cancelled after a season or two. Though Elementary did last for awhile ND we enjoyed that.

But yeah, series offer more than a movie could. I'm particularly excited about Moon Knight. He has to be a serious, as they need time to develop his different personalities and relationships.

Old August 25th, 2019, 12:18 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

There's a lot of shows I like better as shows than movies. Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk in particular are just a lot more "low-key" than something like Iron Man or Black Panther - their day-to-day struggles are a lot more compelling than the big exciting action sequences.

I've always wanted a Spider-Man series that threads together TV and film. Like, start off with a big Spider-Man origin movie, followed by two seasons of a TV show, then a Sinister Six movie, then a season or two of "black suit" Spidey, then a Spider-Man vs. Venom movie. There's so much about the character that relies on long-form storytelling. So much of the character's status quo is stuck off screen.

But I'm a bit concerned about the fact Disney+ is going all-in on family friendly atmosphere. They've said they're not going past PG-13, and properties like Moon Knight would really be done a disservice without some edge. Marvel Netflix really benefited from the increased level of violence, the topics like sexual assault and race, saltier language and tone.
Old August 25th, 2019, 12:36 AM
C3G Landlord

I hadn't heard that PG-13 limit on Disney +, what was the point of buying Fox then? They said at the time is was to increase the content/library they had for a streaming service that could appeal to a broader audience. Fox/FX/FXX gave then a ton of adult material. Predator, Alien, Deadpool, Sons of Anarchy, Sunny in Philly, Fargo, Archer, American Horror Story, and on and on and on. It was the perfect compliment to all the PG fare they already had at Disney, making the streaming service appealing to adults & kids at the same time.
Old August 25th, 2019, 02:58 AM
Prickly Cactus

That will suck if only PG -13.
Come on Disney, grow up for goodness sake, allow people to make their own decisions about what is too adult or not to watch.

I did just see this being discussed on Board Game Geek in the Marvel Champions LCG thread. People showed concern about their excitement for Moon Knight until the maturity rating was announced. One guy shared a quote regarding Deadpool that gives hope.

He said :

Also, when Disney acquired the Fox Marvel properties (X-Men and Fantastic Four) earlier this year, Kevin Feige was asked about Deadpool continuing as an R-Rated franchise. He said, "if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. There’s no question that Deadpool is working, so why would we change it?”

Old August 25th, 2019, 06:51 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
There's a lot of shows I like better as shows than movies. Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk in particular are just a lot more "low-key" than something like Iron Man or Black Panther - their day-to-day struggles are a lot more compelling than the big exciting action sequences.

I've always wanted a Spider-Man series that threads together TV and film. Like, start off with a big Spider-Man origin movie, followed by two seasons of a TV show, then a Sinister Six movie, then a season or two of "black suit" Spidey, then a Spider-Man vs. Venom movie. There's so much about the character that relies on long-form storytelling. So much of the character's status quo is stuck off screen.

But I'm a bit concerned about the fact Disney+ is going all-in on family friendly atmosphere. They've said they're not going past PG-13, and properties like Moon Knight would really be done a disservice without some edge. Marvel Netflix really benefited from the increased level of violence, the topics like sexual assault and race, saltier language and tone.
I've often thought that X-Men would work better as a series than as films....

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape