Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 1st, 2019, 05:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Procedures

OP still looks mostly good here, but the Selection Phase is outdated, I believe, and there's nothing I'm seeing about the CRB/Competitive Checklist component or the Breathing Period.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2019, 06:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
OP still looks mostly good here, but the Selection Phase is outdated, I believe, and there's nothing I'm seeing about the CRB/Competitive Checklist component or the Breathing Period.
I've had an eye on updating this for a while, but it keeps getting away from me.

We really ought to take a look at updating the drafting system - it's mostly fallen out of use, and it wasn't exactly being used as described here before it was informally retired, I don't think.

I think we should figure out if we want to make some tweaks to it and keep it on the books, or just put the idea out to pasture, with the idea that we're all polite enough not to step on each other's toes.
Old February 2nd, 2019, 01:21 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Definitely feels like we are in a phase of the project where it is easier to avoid stepping on toes than when it started, it seems to me like drafting is outdated.
Old February 2nd, 2019, 01:37 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I kind of like it still if even for a bit of a heads up of what we are planning to work on.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 08:57 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it's largely irrelevant at this point and has been replaced by a combination of personal/factional workshop threads and the Last Chance Workshop.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:03 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yeah, I agree. In days of old there were many situations where someone would draft a character, then disappear into the mist a while later and other people would come along wanting to design that character in the present moment. The present "system" of just negotiating works well. There are many situations now where communal workshops produce designs anybody can just pick up and LD which I like a lot.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:29 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Well, I'm not really advocating for a draft system. Maybe more of a planning one. Like a it's not set in stone, but here is my planned order of designs I'm gonna LD sort of thing. Then we know which designs being workshopped need some extra attention, or which factions to take a second look at, etc. I just think an impromptu and adaptable design schedule might be nice and helpful :2cents;
Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

That's more in the area of wave planning than drafting, but yeah, I'm always down for people sharing rough 'schedules' so it's easy to keep up with what we're all planning. I think a few people posted things of that nature in the Wave Planning thread recently. I could start linking those in the Wave Planning OP to make them easily trackable.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:09 PM

And editable! I know mine changes frequently.

Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:31 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
And editable! I know mine changes frequently.
Yea, I'd just link to a post like we do in the PDW.
Old February 10th, 2019, 05:48 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

First Post:
Quote:
The Book of ???

C3G (MARVEL OR DC)
(RELEASE SET)

Card PDF

The object used for this destructible object is a ??? from the ??? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ?????.

Object Bio - (Insert Object Bio)

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Destructible Object: A Destructible Object can be targeted, destroyed, and removed from play the same way a figure is. See HERE for additional C3G Destructible Object rules.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: (Insert link here)
  • Second playtest: (Insert link here)
  • Third Playtest: (Insert link here)
  • Art: Figure, Background
  • Art by ***
Second Post:
Quote:
NAME = (INSERT)
SECRET IDENTITY = DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

SIZE/HEIGHT = ??? ?

LIFE = ?
DEFENSE = ?

SPECIAL POWER
(Insert text)

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Ronin; February 11th, 2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old May 13th, 2019, 08:31 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Red Skull:

Army Test
Map: SWAMP LAB
Units: Team #1(Red)-Red skull, Baron Von Strucker, Hydra Agents, Blink, Madame Hydra, and Baron Zemo.(Helmut)=1000
Team #2(Blue)- Captain America(Heroscape), Hawkeye II, Bucky, War Machine, Atom, and U.S. Agent.=990.

Spoiler Alert!

Red Skull:

Army Test
Map: SWAMP LAB.
Units: Red Team: Red Skull(235 points), Hydra Agent x2, Blink, and Abomination(C3G).=900
Blue Team: Thor, Sif, Asgard Warrior, Ant-Man(Hank Pym), and Killer Bee.=895.

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: .***Red Skull is a great unit, I feel the cost should be more then 220. I feel like 250 or higher is a better fit. Once all the Hydra Agents feel I thought Skull would loose his spunk. The Cosmic Cube helps in every situation. Early game He can use the Cub to move a figure forward. The ability to remove a wound and give a wound is what won the game. Blue team couldn’t get any momentum every time wounds wound get on the board Red Skull would heal one wound and deal the final bow. DLSA is a good double attack also.***

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: The second game Red Skull was less of a factor but was still effective, being able to distribute wounds prolonged Blinks life, but agains heavy hitters the possibility of getting one shot is there. Overall Red Skull is a smooth running design I just feel the point Value should be more.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; May 14th, 2019 at 10:41 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy