Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 16th, 2008, 09:28 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
whitestuff's forays in cartography

Welcome to my map making thread.

I doubt there will be very many maps in here as I will only model those maps that I make that I think deserve to be made.

Every map here I've played and enjoyed.

At Crossed Purposes (4 MS, 2 FotA, 2 RttFF, 1 Marvel and some extra tiles from booster packs.)

The VirtualScape hsc file.

The PDF build instruction.

A large, tall battlefield with multiple points of attack. Will you fight for height, skirt around the edges or charge through the center?

A closer view of the center pylons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well (CTF)

It was far too difficult to include the underwater tunnels so I've left them out.

Here is the the HSC file.

Here is the pdf build instructions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helicodal Fenn

A very simple and flat map. The wound glyph in the centre draws plenty of attention while the +1 glyphs are far away on the edges...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Emporia Ruins

This is a big map with an elevated starting zone. You could use just 24-hex pieces to get the starting zones up high enough, but I have lots of castles.
I haven't shown on the map but I usually put a couple of saucy glyphs down low to entice people down there...

Thanks for looking

Last edited by whitestuff; September 24th, 2011 at 01:51 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios