Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old December 24th, 2020, 05:47 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I pressed Start Quiz. I see a place to type in an answer but I don't see the questions. Am I supposed to be seeing pics?
Sorry, I should've clarified. There are no questions, just start the quiz and begin entering any unit names you can think of into the text box. Correct responses will show in the columns below.
Good luck!
Got it. Thanks!

Last edited by Dysole; February 3rd, 2021 at 11:23 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games