Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 23rd, 2018, 08:55 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of the Orion Arm Ravagers (Design Phase)

My favorite three miniatures are Verpine Tech, Klatoonian Hunter, and Chiss Mercenary.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 23rd, 2018, 09:53 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

So these guys are the same species as Indigo-1?
Old August 23rd, 2018, 12:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yuzem
Chiss Mercenary
Klatoonian Hunter or Shistavanen Pilot

Would be my preferences.
Old August 24th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So, if we did want to switch off Sneak Attack, I'd go with this. Same mechanically, except this one also works if they're engaged with friendly figures, or other opponent's in a free-for-all game. Which I like for pirates. Anyone have a strong preference? I like reusing powers where possible but I agree with Bats that the D&D name isn't a perfect fit, so I'm torn.

OPPORTUNIST 1
If an Orion Arm Ravager is attacking an opponent's engaged figure, add 1 die to that Orion Arm Ravager's attack.

Not stoked about Ahoy! for the first power but I like it more than Avast! Maybe just YARR! or YO HO! or something?

As for figures: I'm seeing a lot of support for the Chiss Mercenary - might want to swap him out for the Klatoonian? You know what, to hell with it: I'll run a poll. Based on the list on the last page, give me your top three. Anyone welcome to vote, kind of an informal thing... I'll save my vote in case we need some tiebreakers.
Old August 24th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Avast means stop, so yeah probably not ideal for a movement power.

Bring a Spring upon her Cable: means a surprise maneuver.

Maybe: Give No Quarter for the first power. Though that means more, no mercy.

Weigh Anchor is another one that might work.
Old August 24th, 2018, 04:26 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I think it works for pirates to get the boost on any engagement. They're often wild fighters anyways, a stray shot across the [space]ship against someone who is engaged makes sense. On that note, if you think it needs more flair, perhaps allowing them to attack engaged enemies with range even if the Pirate is engaged itself. Would that be game-breaking?

My figure vote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
My favorite three miniatures are Verpine Tech, Klatoonian Hunter, and Chiss Mercenary.

Old August 24th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
I think it works for pirates to get the boost on any engagement. They're often wild fighters anyways, a stray shot across the [space]ship against someone who is engaged makes sense. On that note, if you think it needs more flair, perhaps allowing them to attack engaged enemies with range even if the Pirate is engaged itself. Would that be game-breaking?
We've done that before with Mystique I
Old August 24th, 2018, 06:44 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yezzum, Verpine, and Chiss. Fourth would be zabrak.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 24th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yuzzem, Verpine, Chiss is my vote.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yuzzem
Klatoonian Hunter
Gotal Fringer

In order of preference
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
We've done that before with Mystique I
Oof, haven't used that card in eons. I'd love to see that here!

Old August 27th, 2018, 11:17 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don’t think that’s appropriate for pirates. I see the ability to target a figure you’re not engaged with as single-minded determination to bring that target down, at the expense of everything else going on around you. I envision pirates being skittish and trigger happy, basically the exact opposite of determined and precise.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library