Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old April 2nd, 2015, 03:33 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Unit Battle Royale 2015

2015 UNIT BATTLE ROYALE

TOURNAMENT BRACKETS

Old April 2nd, 2015, 03:34 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Scoreboard

Please note that I have done my best to ensure that all units are counted the same by correcting everyone's entries to account for spelling errors and that all units had the unit's official name (e.g. Finn became Finn the Viking Champion and 4th became 4th Massachusetts Line). However, I am human and while I'm about 95% sure I got all of them I may have made errors so please check me on this and if your score seems off let me know so I can correct any errors that may occur

Last edited by Dysole; April 2nd, 2015 at 04:07 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2015, 03:34 AM

Results and Thread Index

Let the Battles begin!!! Each day, for the next 39 days straight, public polls will decide which HeroScape Units will advance through the tournament, and which Unit will eventually be crowned the Grand Champion!

Only those members who entered with bracket predictions before polling started can score points but everybody can vote! It's just a flat popularity contest - pick your favorite, for whatever reasons float your boat!

Now, ...Let's VOTE!!!

(It SHOULDN'T need saying, but just for the record - let's keep this contest on the up-and-up. Only members can vote in these polls, and each member can vote only ONCE. Creating duplicate member accounts is an offense punishable by BANNING. Administrators can tell who has voted in these polls, and what IP addresses were used to place those votes. If any attempts are made to skew polling results by 'ballot stuffing' with proxy accounts, appropriate action will be taken against ALL member accounts involved. Keep it fair and keep it fun. Thank You.)

Results:

Classic Round 1:

Spoiler Alert!

Battle #6

VC Round 1:

Spoiler Alert!

Battle #6

Last edited by Dysole; April 7th, 2015 at 02:58 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2015, 06:31 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Battle Royale 2015

15th place

I suspect this'll be as good as it gets...
Old April 2nd, 2015, 03:20 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Whoo! I edged out Ollie at #14!

I'm looking to place in the top 25 this year... Fortress Door FTW! (Oh wait...)

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old April 2nd, 2015, 03:32 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Now the eternal UBR debate: vote for my favorites, or vote for the ones I picked to win...

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old April 2nd, 2015, 06:15 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why didn't you pick your favorites to win? Lol... that's what I always do anyway.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 3rd, 2015, 03:22 AM

Off We Go

New Day. New polls. Have fun people.

~Dysole, who might not update the first day polls and scoresheet until tomorrow
Old April 3rd, 2015, 06:28 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Is it a sign that I'm not likely to do very well at this if a unit I tipped to get to the semi-final doesn't make it out of the first round?

What if that unit didn't just miss out but came last?

How about if the only vote it got was my own?

I can still win this, right?
Old April 3rd, 2015, 07:27 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Chin up buttercup. Just like that poster of the kitten ... "Hang in there"

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old April 3rd, 2015, 10:52 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

I'd like to thank Dysole for running this. Thank you Dysole for doing the UBR this year, it's a great thing.

Sixth doesn't seem that bad!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old April 5th, 2015, 03:23 AM

Moving Right Along

Final battles of Barrenspur and Braunglayde regions are up today.

~Dysole, kind of impressed with how quickly it moves along

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games