Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Map Database - 900+ Maps

SCAPEMAPS.DABBLEDB.COM

I had assumed the public data would be sortable/searchable, but unfortunately that appears not to be the case. I have created a handful of public views; the data can also be downloaded in a couple different formats. Anyone motivated to produce a better application based on this data is welcome to do so.

I will attempt to keep the database current, based on new files in the Downloads section and new posts in the Maps forum. Please point out any errors, or any omissions more than a month old.

Retlaw has put this data into an Excel Pivot Table, which makes searching for maps that use specific sets much easier.

Heroscape Maps Pivot Table

Last edited by GameBear; October 16th, 2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old July 8th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Map Database (with terrain requirements)

Looks great. My maps are all in there and entered correctly. Thanks.
Old July 8th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice, this will make looking for maps very simple!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 11th, 2008, 11:10 AM

Tanwo Woo who?

Thanks! It's really useful to search the map you need.
Old September 4th, 2008, 10:27 AM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have added maps for a few more users whose files are hosted elsewhere, as well as all the new maps in the Downloads section.
Old September 4th, 2008, 11:02 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Re: Map Database - 850+ Maps

Good work, GameBear!
If you want to find a map based on the sets used, you can go to each sub-category. If you want to find a map by its name or its author, you can use the search function of the web-browser. I use FireFox, so all I need to do is hit Ctrl+F and type in the name of the map (even only part of it), or the author. The map will be right there for ya !
Is there a way to keep the first row with the name of each master set and expansion to be always visible even when the table is scrolled down? I saw a map with several numbers following the name and had to go back and forth to check what kind of expansion it used. It can become bothersome !

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old September 4th, 2008, 12:23 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

If I could I'd +rep you for this....thanks Gamebear!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 4th, 2008, 12:28 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
If I could I'd +rep you for this....thanks Gamebear!
I'll do it for you.
Old September 4th, 2008, 12:31 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks Dr. W ... you get =rep for helping rep another

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 4th, 2008, 12:58 PM
The Silent Cartographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
Is there a way to keep the first row with the name of each master set and expansion to be always visible even when the table is scrolled down? I saw a map with several numbers following the name and had to go back and forth to check what kind of expansion it used. It can become bothersome !
www.dabbledb.com is a site that provides free database hosting. I do not really have any control over the interface, other than submitting requests to tech support for enhancements. There are many features I would like to see implemented, but for now this will have to suffice.

The inability to keep the first row visible was something I noticed, too. If you have a scroll mouse, it helps to position the mouse over a column you want to track and then scroll using the wheel.
Old September 4th, 2008, 01:04 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Thanks for putting this together, Gamebear. I will review my map archives to see if I have any of the ones you requested via PM.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 5th, 2008, 04:35 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Thanks for putting this together, Gamebear.
This is very useful.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios