Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old June 6th, 2021, 12:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 42: Quad Pod II - ROUND 1

Knight of Scape and I are playing tonight at 9 PM CT.
Old June 6th, 2021, 09:32 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got the win over vegie dad in a game that was fairly dependent on Grimnak's d20.

I opened with moving Kuthnak to height and then going all-in on DCs. I hung them back conservatively while vegie dad slow rolled the blades & heavies up, using the blades as a screen for the heavies. I sent 2 DCs in on round 1 via boiling blood, each getting 3 attacks, but they only killed 3 squad figures in total. The rest of my DCs waited near Kuthnak while MBS shot a few Heavies.

Round 2 saw vegie dad being forced to charge because of MBS' range, but he had to move slowly to avoid giving height attacks onto Grimnak. We exchanged attacks through the round, and at the end of the round Grimnak was near my SZ. I had 4 DCs left with both bonding heroes, and vegie dad was down to about a squad of each orc squad with a 1 life Ornak.

I took Dagmar (missing that it was on lava but getting lucky to have my DC survive lava), but still lost init in round 3. I had 2 OMs on DCs and just had to hope some survived. Vegie dad killed 2 on the first turn but missed a chomp on Viceron. I killed Ornak and a heavy and ended with 2 DCs on height. Vegie dad chose to chomp Viceron, which missed, and took 3 attacks on DCs with heavies, but the DCs had height (+1 had Nerak) and the blocked all 3, so I didn't lose an OM. I had one DC disengage successfully to boil into Grimnak, but he only did 1 wound (leaving 2 life on chompy) and Nerak killed a blade grut. Grimnak then missed his 3rd chomp on Viceron but killed Nerak, and Viceron swung and missed on Grimnak.

Left: Grimnak (2 life), 2 blades, 2 heavies, Marcu v. Viceron, MBS (2 life), 1 DC, Isamu, Kuthnak.

Round 4 I won init and Viceron killed Grimnak, leaving vegie dad with a very tough end game (no real way to kill Viceron). The orcs and Marcu charged valiantly, but Viceron got height and just killed 1 per turn, healing the small damage he took. Eventually Marcu took a lava bath and vegie dad conceded with 1 orc left (Viceron at full health).

If any of those 3 Grimnak chomps on Viceron go through then the result is almost certainly flipped.

gg vegie dad
Old June 6th, 2021, 11:20 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 42: Quad Pod II - SIGNUPS UNTIL 5/31

Quote:
The megasilver v. knight of scape pool of armies is:
* Me-Burq-Sa, Death Chasers of Theskx3 (1)
* Guilty McCreech, Dreadgul Raidersx3 (3)
* Kira Jax, Valguard, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Tornak, Blade Grutsx2 (4)
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Marro Dividersx3
* Brandis Skyhunter, Warriors of Ashrax3
* Re-Tak-Shi, Marro Drudgex3 (2)
* Warden 816, Zettian Deathwingsx3
knight of scape chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, megasilver chooses who places first.
Got the win over Megasilver tonight, after a game filled with very weird luck. Both of us were rolling more shields on defense than skulls on attack for most of the game (although my skull percentage managed to just barely edge out my shield percentage by the end), which led to a surprisingly slow game with several turns of nobody dying.

Thanks to Orc Battle Rush, I was able to deploy a bunch of death chasers to the road at the start of the first round. I spent a single OM on the blade gruts moving Nerak into position, then swarmed with death chasers and MBS. Megasilver led out with RTS and the drudge, but my chasers were able to engage RTS before the drudge could pod up and she took 4 wounds in the first round. Megasivler then pivoted to using the dreadgulls, and my deathchasers were fairly ineffective at killing them, allowing him to slowly push back against the deathchaser horde.

Nerak did amazing work for me, weathering a ton of shots from Guilty and the drudge, and helping my chasers survive attacks that they probably would have died to otherwise. At one point, Megasilver had a screen of dreadgulls set up, and began to pivot back to the drudge, using them to surround RTS and start raining down fire on me. A couple turns later, however, MBS was able to snipe down his fellow marro hero, and dramatically weaken the power of the drudge. The last few deathchasers then swarmed in, killing a bunch of drudge and a dreadgull or two. MBS also managed to charge in and snipe Guilty.

After Megasilver finally cleaned up the deathchasers, Tornak and the Blade Gruts came in as a second wave, and were able to clean up the rest of his army.

GG Megasilver!
Old June 7th, 2021, 06:03 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The dompredator77 v. captain stupendous pool of armies is:
* Cal the Smuggler, Isamu, Knights of Westonx2
* Marro Warriors, Sir Gilbert, Warriors of Ashra, Water Elemental
* Marcu Esenwein, Siege, Goblin Cuttersx2
* Rygarn, Horned Skull Brutesx2
* Wolves of Badrux3
* Suskra, Acolytes of Vorganundx3
* Maltis Tez, Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongers
* Seleena, Skull Demon, Werewolf Lord
Dompredator and I are playing tonight at 7 PM CST. He's taking Gilbert and the knights, I'm running Morgoloth and the Badru.
Old June 8th, 2021, 01:53 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Second Helping

Round 2 is on The Jabberwock.

The chris perkins (1-0) v. captain stupendous (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Himmelskralle, 4th Massachusetts Linex2
* Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipersx3
* Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvern (drop 1)
* Guilty McCreech, Phantom Knightsx3
* Wolves of Badrux3
chris perkins chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The agentward (1-0) v. mtl1998 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Phantom Knightsx3
* Red Mantis Blade Dancersx3
* Rygarn, Z'thoth Mouth of the Abyss
* 53rd North Carolina Sharpshootersx2, Fen Hydra
* Bol, Cal the Smuggler, Garrett Burns, Tombstone Gunslingerx4
* Haduc, Aubrien Archersx2
* Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Buccaneers of Tortugax2
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nakita Agents, Otonashi
mtl1998 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, agentward chooses who places first.

The knight of scape (1-0) v. dysole (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Re-Tak-Shi, Marro Drudgex3
* Bol, Guilty McCreech, Wo-Sa-Ga, Marrden Nagrubsx2
* Quorik Warwitch, Tagawa Samurai Archersx2
* Buccaneers of Tortugax2, Mind Flayer Mastermind
* Breach, Morgan's Riflemen, Water Elemental
knight of scape chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dysole chooses who places first.

The dok (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Hrognak [unmounted], Ornak, Blade Grutsx2
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx3
* Bol, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Mimring, Tarn Viking Warriors
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Tomb Skeleton Archersx4
* Jarek Guy, Phantom Knightsx2
* Bol, Van Nessing, Marro Stingersx2
* Marro Gnidsx2, Werewolf Lord
* Major X17, Hoplitronx4
vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The bodaciousblood (1-0) v. heroscaper guy (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Crypt Guardianx2, Specters of Aldornx2
* Braxas, Dumutef Guard
* Krav Maga Agents, Sudema
* Rygarn, Drow Chainfighterx6
* Siiv, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
* Kira Jax, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades
* Cyprien Esenwein, Otar, Sonya Esenwein
* Augamo, Suskra
bodaciousblood chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, heroscaper guy chooses who places first.

The grey waves (0-1) v. dompredator77 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Major Q10, Deathreaversx2
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Darkprowl Thrall
* Knights of Blackgaardx2
* Augamo, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Dumutef Guardx2
grey waves chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dompredator77 chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (0-1) v. megasilver (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Arktos, Maltis Tez, Varkaanan Greyspears
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx3
* Zetacron, Black Wyrmlingx3, Red Wyrmlingx2, White Wyrmling
* James Murphy, Microcorp Troopersx2
* Me-Burq-Sa, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Guilty McCreech, Dreadgul Raidersx3
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Tornak, Blade Grutsx2
megasilver chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, shiftrex chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (0-1) v. muskie (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Ornak, Heavy Grutsx2
* Kuthnak, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Blade Grutsx2
* Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Viceron the Blood Knight
* Rygarn, Marro Dividersx3
* Marro Warriors, Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Nagrubs
* Marcu Esenwein, Minions of Utgarx2
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marro Stingersx2
muskie chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, vegie dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The superfrog (0-1) v. boromir96 (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Mok
* Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Omegacron
* Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Water Elementalx4
* Deathreavers, Microcorp Agentsx2
superfrog chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, boromir96 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, gyring and gimbling in the wabe
Old June 9th, 2021, 06:48 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 42: Quad Pod II - ROUND 2

* Krug, Arrow Grutsx3 - 4
* Jarek Guy, Phantom Knightsx2 - 1
* Bol, Van Nessing, Marro Stingersx2 - 2
* Major X17, Hoplitronx4 - 3
vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

Playing tonight or tomorrow night.
Old June 9th, 2021, 09:05 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx3 - 4
* Jarek Guy, Phantom Knightsx2 - 1
* Bol, Van Nessing, Marro Stingersx2 - 2
* Major X17, Hoplitronx4 - 3

Playing tonight or tomorrow night.
Starting now.

EDIT: Inspired by kevindola's Ice Troll and Arrow pod from last Quad Pod, I leaned heavily on dok's Arrows and Krug pod for a win. Early game I deployed Phantoms and Arrows simultaneously, wanting the Phantoms up to protect my Arrows from any Stinger offensives. dok went mostly Hoplitrons and Nessing early. Nessing did a double move on to the Valda glyph and X17 took to the side of the board opposite the one Krug was working up. I deployed a Phantom to Unique Attack glyph and went to work with Krug over by Valda. Between Arrow pings and Krug hits and Phantom hits, I chunked through Van Nessing and took Valda, while the Hoplitrons took me off Unique Attack on the other side of the board, but by now I could just instantly reclaim it with my 8 move Arrows. At this point things started to go comically bad on the dice for dok. He switched to Stingers, but they were ravaged by Arrow pings. On the offensive side, they had an 0 for 3 turn of attacks back at the 1 defense Gruts. They were brought down to 3 members and forced to drain to try to get damage on to Krug, but the drain failed and they got nothing. Krug circumnavigated the board to reach X17 on the opposite hill, and survived an initiative switch with 1 life remaining to drop two attacks of 10 to kill him. Good game.

Last edited by vegietarian18; June 9th, 2021 at 10:10 PM.
Old June 10th, 2021, 10:27 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Second Helping

Quote:
The chris perkins (1-0) v. captain stupendous (1-0) pool of armies is:
4 Himmelskralle, 4th Massachusetts Linex2
2 Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipersx3
3 Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvern (drop 1)
1 Guilty McCreech, Phantom Knightsx3
* Wolves of Badrux3
chris perkins chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, captain stupendous chooses who places first.
Playing Saturday @ 11:30 am Eastern
Old June 11th, 2021, 10:27 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

I took the victory over Heroscaper Guy yesterday. He was running his two varkaanan pods, which are nasty by the way! I chose my CG’s and specters as well as my Rygarn+DCF pod. The specters, while not providing much offensive support, we’re an amazing screen. With the help of the screen and solid defense rolls, the Mummies and Drow were able to slowly and steadily put the smack down on the wolves. To make matters worse, Rygarn survived a killing blow with Temporal Jump!

All in all, a very fun game. I ended with a 1-life Rygarn, 1 CG, 5 DCF, and 1 specter. GG Heroscaper Guy!
Old June 11th, 2021, 04:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Playing boromir96 in 10 minutes. I took first pick and the draft went as follows:

Code:
superfrog         boromir96
Othkurik, Raelin
                  Axegrinders x2, Ulfrid
                  Beorn, Bol, Omegacron
Shieldsmiths x3
Old June 13th, 2021, 02:26 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Second Helping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The knight of scape (1-0) v. dysole (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Marro Dividersx3 (1)
* Brandis Skyhunter, Warriors of Ashrax3 (2)
* Quorik Warwitch, Tagawa Samurai Archersx2 (4)
* Buccaneers of Tortugax2, Mind Flayer Mastermind (3)
knight of scape chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dysole chooses who places first.
Starting in about 10 minutes.
Old June 15th, 2021, 11:13 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Three Musketeers

Round 3 is on Forest Fire.

The agentward (2-0) v. bodaciousblood (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Phantom Knightsx3
* Red Mantis Blade Dancersx3
* Rygarn, Z'thoth Mouth of the Abyss
* 53rd North Carolina Sharpshootersx2, Fen Hydra
* Crypt Guardianx2, Specters of Aldornx2
* Braxas, Dumutef Guard
* Krav Maga Agents, Sudema
* Rygarn, Drow Chainfighterx6
agentward chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The captain stupendous (2-0) v. vegietarian18 (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Wolves of Badrux3
* Jarek Guy, Phantom Knightsx2
* Bol, Van Nessing, Marro Stingersx2
* Major X17, Hoplitronx4
captain stupendous chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The dysole (2-0) v. mtl1998 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Quorik Warwitch, Tagawa Samurai Archersx2
* Buccaneers of Tortugax2, Mind Flayer Mastermind
* Bol, Cal the Smuggler, Garrett Burns, Tombstone Gunslingerx4
* Haduc, Aubrien Archersx2
* Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Buccaneers of Tortugax2
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nakita Agents, Otonashi
mtl1998 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dysole chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (1-1) v. grey waves (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Himmelskralle, 4th Massachusetts Linex2
* Venoc Warlord, Venoc Vipersx3
* Marcu Esenwein, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvern (drop 1)
* Guilty McCreech, Phantom Knightsx3
* Major Q10, Deathreaversx2
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Darkprowl Thrall
* Knights of Blackgaardx2
* Augamo, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Dumutef Guardx2
chris perkins chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, grey waves chooses who places first.

The knight of scape (1-1) v. shiftrex (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Arktos, Maltis Tez, Varkaanan Greyspears
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx3
* Zetacron, Black Wyrmlingx3, Red Wyrmlingx2, White Wyrmling
* James Murphy, Microcorp Troopersx2
shiftrex chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (1-1) v. boromir96 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Ornak, Heavy Grutsx2
* Kuthnak, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Grimnak, Marcu Esenwein, Blade Grutsx2
* Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Viceron the Blood Knight
* Othkurik The Black Dragon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Water Elementalx4
* Deathreavers, Microcorp Agentsx2
vegie dad chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, boromir96 chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The dok (1-1) v. superfrog (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Krug, Arrow Grutsx3
* Marcu Esenwein, Mok
* Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Omegacron
* Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
* Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
superfrog chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The muskie (0-2) v. megasilver (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Rygarn, Marro Dividersx3
* Marro Warriors, Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Nagrubs
* Marcu Esenwein, Minions of Utgarx2
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marro Stingersx2
* Me-Burq-Sa, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Guilty McCreech, Dreadgul Raidersx3
* Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Tornak, Blade Grutsx2
megasilver chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, muskie chooses who places first.

The dompredator77 (0-2) v. heroscaper guy (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Siiv, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
* Kira Jax, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades
* Cyprien Esenwein, Otar, Sonya Esenwein
* Augamo, Suskra
heroscaper guy chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, dompredator77 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, pushing this one out before she hops on a plane

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events