Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old June 8th, 2021, 10:24 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of 3D Scans of Figures

Does anyone know why my mediafire link won't show up anymore? They seemed to have changed their "link" format.

Spoiler Alert!

https://www.mediafire.com/view/z90a7rl80t0f198

Last edited by White Knight; July 8th, 2021 at 02:24 PM.
Old July 8th, 2021, 09:09 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post

(picture does not seem to be working)
www.mediafire.com/view/b5knhp9ege07kjn

And my presupported Fyorlag model is here.

Looks like thet disabled the right click menu for a custom one instead that prevent you from getting the actual image URL.

You can still find it with a little more efforts by going on the "Page Information" (Ctrl + I on firefox). Here you have the list of all the medias (icons, videos, images) on the webpage and their respective size/format/URLs. I don't know the equivalent on Chrome.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; July 8th, 2021 at 02:36 PM.
Old July 8th, 2021, 02:25 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
FYI, on the Fyorlag Spider file, the third Spider seems to be a partial scan, missing the middle part of the bug.
Scapedood uploaded a fixed version of that spider, but you have to download the spiders one at a time. If you download them as a group, for some reason it uses the original damaged model.

Quote:
On a related note, anyone have any tips for how to print Spiders? We keep having supports intersecting the legs that then take the legs off with them, or legs missing supports that don't print well.
I print them like this:

(picture does not seem to be working)
www.mediafire.com/view/b5knhp9ege07kjn

And my presupported Fyorlag model is here.

Looks like thet disabled the right click menu for a custom one instead that prevent you from getting the actual image URL.

You can still find it with a little more efforts by going on the "Page Information" (Ctrl + I on firefox). Here you have the list of all the medias (icons, videos, images) on the webpage and their respective size/format/URLs. I don't know the equivalent on Chrome.
Awesome! That worked!
Old July 30th, 2021, 09:54 PM

Riku4470 is surprisingly tart

Hello everyone i was wondering if someone has the a folder of all the figures that have the supports in them already? I saw one guy had a file with the fryolorg spiders. Thank you!
Old July 30th, 2021, 10:33 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku4470 View Post
Hello everyone i was wondering if someone has the a folder of all the figures that have the supports in them already? I saw one guy had a file with the fryolorg spiders. Thank you!
Usually presupported files are associated with paid services. I don’t generally see a bunch of free files like this. Sure there are some, but not generally.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 31st, 2021, 12:36 AM

I see if this is the case i was wondering if us as a community could come together and get pre-supported files for everyone to use. and maybe upload them next to the original scan\ stl files.

I know i have a few pre-supported stl files i could contribute.(that dont fail)

Last edited by Riku4470; July 31st, 2021 at 02:09 AM.
Old July 31st, 2021, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku4470 View Post
I see if this is the case i was wondering if use as a community could come together and get pre-supported files for everyone to use. and maybe upload them next to the original scan\ stl files.

I know i have a few pre-supported stl files i could contribute.(that dont fail)
This is a good idea. I can take my chitubox files and export them as pre-supported as well--I just haven't done it yet.

We might need a new thread to make it easier to manage.
Old July 31st, 2021, 02:09 AM

awesome that made my day! Just let us know what you would plan to do!

Long live heroscape!!

p.s thank you to your dedication to heroscape!
Old August 7th, 2021, 10:25 AM

These are the figures I have pre-supported:
WK's pre-supported resin files

I don't have a list, but the files names are clear.
Old August 8th, 2021, 10:30 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

@White Knight will you be creating Sujoah's Wings? I see the supported body, but do not see the wings located in your files.
Old August 9th, 2021, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
@White Knight will you be creating Sujoah's Wings? I see the supported body, but do not see the wings located in your files.
I'll have to redo the supports. I have them as an output file for my Elegoo Mars (so I can print more), but I didn't save the chitubox file with the supports.

In the meantime, they are not hard to support. I print them vertical (posts near the build plate, tip of the wings straight up). So I only needed supports near the base of the wing.
Old October 5th, 2021, 04:39 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

Here is a link to my pre-supported figures:

Lucace's Pre-supported Figures

These have all been printed so there shouldn't be any print failures. I can't promise that the supports are perfect but I've been happy enough with the results!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing