Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old July 25th, 2012, 08:05 AM

Elginb has disabled reputation
Selling my collection

Unfortunately, I have to sell my Heroscape collection. This has been a fantastic game, and I'll miss it quite a bit, but I'm just in a situation where I have to go lean. I'm looking to avoid shipping things, which means I'm looking to sell to folks in Colorado or between Boulder, CO and Seattle, WA (where I'll be moving), but I'm willing to ship if somebody gives me a good offer. Here's a link to my blog post that gives a full inventory and prospective prices (based off of eBay): http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=2066

Check out my music at http://soundcloud.com/davidlc
Old July 25th, 2012, 10:06 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Selling my collection

Sorry to hear you're selling, hope things work out well for you.

Just wanted to say that your prices are generously low - just so you know, you'd probably make more cash just selling to Auggie, even after the 20% you lose with cash instead of store credit...

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old July 26th, 2012, 02:18 AM

Elginb has disabled reputation
Re: Selling my collection

Thanks for the heads up-- I'll check Auggie's out.

I picked from the lower prices on eBay because I thought I'd be selling to folks I've met and played against locally. If I don't sell locally, I'm hoping to get higher prices elsewhere...

Check out my music at http://soundcloud.com/davidlc

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales