Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:39 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: I miss 'Scapetalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Shameless plug much?

Look cool, though!
Oh you haven't begun to see shameless. This was just a little preview I thought I'd throw out to help explain why I've been lacking in appearance here on the site. Once this sucker is available for sale, I'll be pimping it all over the place. But that's for both our benefits. Seriously though, heroscapers are going to love Summoner Wars.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:50 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm loving it already! But I bet we're all gonna be too busy buying 'Scape, so no money for Plaid Hat Games.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:52 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those look great truth, I understand why you haven't had much time ,now.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:53 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Quote:
Shameless plug much?

Look cool, though!
Oh you haven't begun to see shameless. This was just a little preview I thought I'd throw out to help explain why I've been lacking in appearance here on the site. Once this sucker is available for sale, I'll be pimping it all over the place. But that's for both our benefits. Seriously though, heroscapers are going to love Summoner Wars.
I would love to see more of this and be able to integrate the figures into heroscape or vice versa. Heroscape guys invading another game and working with its system...I do not know but it sounds cool to me.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:56 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Shameless plug much?

Look cool, though!
I would love to see more of this and be able to integrate the figures into heroscape or vice versa. Heroscape guys invading another game and working with its system...I do not know but it sounds cool to me.
There are no figures. Its not a miniatures game, it is a card game.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:58 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If it is a card game, it must have a special mat or something to be used with it, because of the Archer's 4 clear site spaces ability.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:59 PM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
If it is a card game, it must have a special mat or something to be used with it, because of the Archer's 4 clear site spaces ability.
Yes sir.
Old May 2nd, 2009, 02:38 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Awesome! I can't wait till September when I can actually get a job and make money!
Old May 2nd, 2009, 04:28 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Shameless plug much?

Look cool, though!
This is a true statement. SW is really a card game with a miniature game appeal. Flat out fun and fast to play.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 2nd, 2009, 04:43 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

You guys are gonna love Summoner Wars...so many great elements to the game!!!!
Old May 2nd, 2009, 05:13 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
(Click to enlarge)

Dammit truth! As if I didn't have enough stuff to stretch my money out with.

I trust GB's assessment that it's fun and fast, and should be a hoot to us Scapers. But even if he said it sucked, I'd probably buy it from you anyway. Why?

Because: 1) there isn't a better, individually game-devoted site around that compares to what you've got here. 2) that kind of attention to detail and high-quality standards is indicative of the man whose yard we play in. 3) you seem to favor quality over quantity; this site certainly reflects it. 4) '1' + '2' + '3' = must have.

I eagerly await the release, truth. Keep us informed.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old May 2nd, 2009, 05:18 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the explanation, truth. (I was right!) That look like an awesome game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online