Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 10th, 2014, 01:38 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

What about something like this?

MUTANT ASSAULT FORCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may move and attack with up to two M.R.D. Troopers you control. If there is at least one Mutant figure within X spaces of at least one M.R.D. Trooper you control, you may move and attack with up to two additional M.R.D. Troopers you control.

Personally, it feels more like a Mutant geared assault team this way.
Old September 10th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

For MAF I think there should be a Mutant in clear sight of at least one M.R.D.
Karat
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The Watcher.

WHAT IF?
Figures with the same secret identity may be drafted together. Results of this battle do not count and never really happened.
I have a bunch of the original What If's on a shelf back at my parents' house. I should probably get all that stuff before they retire/move.
I always really enjoyed them. Especially the Conan features. Conan vs. Cap and vs. Wolvy were both excellent.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 10th, 2014, 01:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
What about something like this?

MUTANT ASSAULT FORCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may move and attack with up to two M.R.D. Troopers you control. If there is at least one Mutant figure within X spaces of at least one M.R.D. Trooper you control, you may move and attack with up to two additional M.R.D. Troopers you control.

Personally, it feels more like a Mutant geared assault team this way.
Agreed. I was trying to find a way to tie it in with the MUTANT in MUTANT ASSAULT FORCE otherwise it was too generic and would need a title change to work in the future with other ideas...your suggestion looks good. Thematically they are slowly moving about on patrol 2 at a time and then when they make contact boom...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 10th, 2014, 01:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Mutant Response Division Troopers aka M.RD. Troopers

NAME = M.R.D. TROOPER
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = TROOPERS
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 30

MUTANT ASSAULT FORCE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may move and attack with up to two M.R.D. Troopers you control. If there is at least one Mutant figure within 6 spaces of at least one M.R.D. Trooper you control, you may move and attack with up to two additional M.R.D. Troopers you control.

ANTI-MUTANT TECHNOLOGY 16
If a defending Mutant figure receives one or more wounds from this attack and is not destroyed, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher that Mutant figure cannot use any special powers for the remainder of the round.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hypertime set.
Its model number and name are #004-006 / Metropolis S.C.U

Character Bio - The Mutant Response Division or M.R.D. is a mutant hunting organization with the job of finding and containing dangerous mutants. M.R.D. was sponsored by Senator Robert Kelly and Billionaire industrialist Warren Worthington, Jr.. Dr. Bolivar Trask and Dr. Sybil Zane served as the scientists for the organization when it came to developing the Sentinels. The M.R.D has as nickname "the Mardies".

The theme of MUTANT ASSAULT FORCE is that they work as a squad of 2 while "on Patrol" and then when a Mutant is sighted they call in backup and are now a squad of 4. At full force a squad of 4 at 120 points.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; February 21st, 2015 at 09:38 AM.
Old September 10th, 2014, 02:31 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Those look cool. Nice figure choice.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 10th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

@japes you should start a post here and in the rewards thread. I'd love to see you start designing
Old September 10th, 2014, 02:51 PM
A Man of Taste

Thanks @Karat I do appreciate the complement

It took what two years for me to build up the courage to post this one.

Old September 10th, 2014, 03:03 PM

Woah, that is longer than I took to post a design.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 10th, 2014, 03:10 PM
A Man of Taste

Yeah and my son had to prod me into posting this one.

Old September 10th, 2014, 09:20 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post

NAME = ROCKET RACER
SECRET IDENTY = Robert Farrell
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Criminal
PERSONALITY = Desperate

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

JET POWERED SKATEBOARD
When Rocket Racer is attacked by a non-adjacent, roll the D20, if rolled a 16 or higher Rocket Racer takes no damage and moves 3 spaces.

ROCKET PUNCH
Range 3 Attack 3. Rocket Racer can attack up to four figures within range. Roll once for attack, Defense separately.

IN CAHOOTS
If Rocket Racer is adjacent to another Criminal You control, add +1 attack and +1 to Rocket Racer's defense.

FLYING

After his mother died, Robert Farrell, the eldest of eleven siblings, realized even his brilliant engineering mind wouldn't support his family, and so turned to crime. He created a rocket-powered skateboard, and gadget-filled costume. His gloves were also rocket powered allowing him to deliver a devastating rocket Punch. His life of crime was short-lived, after several defeats at Spider-Man's hands, Farrell reformed for a time he joined the Outlaws, hero team composed of reformed villains such as Puma, Sandman, and Prowler. Since the Registration act, Racer has appeared to return to his criminal ways.
I didn't get any love on this one last time thought it was fairly thought out. Has it been done before or something?

Old September 10th, 2014, 09:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does Rocket Racer have a mini, by chance?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 10th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

He does, improbably. I would scrap the "In Cahoots" power. I remember Rocket Racer as being a reluctant criminal, and probably not the go-to source for Criminal synergy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy