Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 29th, 2021, 12:15 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Aang (vote for initial)

I think my main thing is that right now the options I'd be picking in at least 60-70% of situations are water and fire. Aang did not like firebending and rarely used it. It shouldn't feel like an easy or frequent choice there. Air should 100% feel like his go to or typical approach but with the double attack being locked into a special, moving your foe doesn't feel that big when you could just be reducing their defense.

If you're aiming at Aang in book 3, especially a card with Avatar State ability, mid 200s feel right. Low 200s feels like Book 2/late Book 1 to me, but that would have more limited access to bending styles he didn't know then. Early books Aang wouldn't crack 200.
Old March 29th, 2021, 12:19 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes, let us know what stage you're trying to represent and we can give more specific details. This design seems to want to be representing every stage all at once and by doing that, it just feels off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 29th, 2021, 12:20 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I was typing some stuff up, but LP pretty much summed up what I was gonna say! I think he's fine as is, I wanna say Aang is pretty inconsistent in the show (Haven't seen the show in years and haven't read the comics at all) but is generally nothing too crazy. I think this design is him near the end of the show but before he masters the Avatar State, so ~220 feels fine to me.
Old March 29th, 2021, 12:37 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think 220 is a good goal for young Aang.

If you wanted to make his air bending his primary and natural ability, you could make it so that Aang has to use air bending before he can attack again rather than always attacking twice. That would pretty much force air bending.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old March 29th, 2021, 12:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
I think 220 is a good goal for young Aang.

If you wanted to make his air bending his primary and natural ability, you could make it so that Aang has to use air bending before he can attack again rather than always attacking twice. That would pretty much force air bending.
Yeah that's nifty if we want to encourage that.

Quote:
After attacking with this special attack, if you chose Air, you may attack with this special attack one additional time. Once per game, you may attack with this special attack four times in a turn.
Also should the choices always be a different element? Or would you be okay if he used the same one twice?
Old March 29th, 2021, 01:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Definitely intended Aang to be forced to switch up the elements. Going for Book 3ish Aang, where he can use all four elements with some skill. Aang did make peace with fire when he trained with the dragons in that season.

I'm not a huge fan of forcing him to use Air as one of the elements (I feel like it takes away a lot of the fun mix-and-match of the design), but we could go with something like this. I'd allow him to use Air second, otherwise he'd not be able to blow enemies away 4 spaces on the first attack without sending the enemy out of range.
Quote:
Range 4. Attack 4.
Before attacking, choose one of the following effects. You may not choose an effect more than once per turn.
• Air: After attacking, move the defending figure up to 4 spaces, during which it does not take leaving engagement attacks.
• Water: The defending figure subtracts 1 from its Defense and Move until the start of your next player turn.
• Earth: Add 2 to Aang’s Defense until the start of your next player turn.
• Fire: After inflicting one or more wounds, roll an unblockable attack die against the defending figure unless it has the Lava Resistant special power.
After attacking with this special attack, you may attack with this special attack one additional time, and you must choose Air if you did not choose Air for the first attack. Once per game, you may attack with this special attack four times in a turn.
Another option is to boost the attack of his Air special by 1, to show proficiency there. Then change Fire a bit so it's still got a use next to the buffed Air special.
Quote:
Range 4. Attack 4 + Special.
Before attacking, choose one of the following effects. You may not choose an effect more than once per turn.
• Air: Roll 1 additional attack die. After attacking, move the defending figure up to 4 spaces, during which it does not take leaving engagement attacks.
• Water: The defending figure subtracts 1 from its Defense and Move until the start of your next player turn.
• Earth: Add 2 to Aang’s Defense until the start of your next player turn.
• Fire: Instead of attacking, roll an unblockable attack die against the defending figure unless it has the Lava Resistant special power.
After attacking with this special attack, you may attack with this special attack one additional time. Once per game, you may attack with this special attack four times in a turn.
Also thought of another way to power up Air, and it would let us ditch Stealth Flying:
Quote:
• Air: After attacking, move the defending figure and Aang up to 4 spaces each, during which they do not take leaving engagement attacks.
Overall I think I'd prefer to power up the Air special rather than force Air as an option. It would allow for more choices during gameplay.
Old March 29th, 2021, 02:16 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you do ditch Stealth Flying, I'd actually be interested in dropping the defense and giving him some sort of defensive power. Reading stuff over a few times did draw out the weirdness of 6 defense representing his mobility and agility then Earth adding to his defense (where he'd likely be like, standing in one place blocking with Earth).
Old March 29th, 2021, 02:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I don't think the SA needs changing.

Air is like already the best pip there. Fire is contingent on inflicting wounds with an attack of 4, so it's not an automatic go to or anything. I think his main stay would be be Air and Water to set up combos with someone he's bonding with. Which is fitting since those are his go to elements.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 29th, 2021, 02:30 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

Air is like already the best pip there. Fire is contingent on inflicting wounds with an attack of 4, so it's not an automatic go to or anything. I think his main stay would be be Air and Water to set up combos with someone he's bonding with. Which is fitting since those are his go to elements.
He can't really bond with anyone (other than like, Zombie) right now can he? Like, yeah I agree that the movement on Air is nice, but in a vacuum, the defense reduction of Water will often set up the potential wounds of Fire nicely. Looking ahead to potential bonding, yeah the Air/Water 1-2 punch will be great there.
Old March 29th, 2021, 02:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I definitely don’t want to see Aang over 250 points. He’s a kid still.
Old March 29th, 2021, 02:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:

He can't really bond with anyone (other than like, Zombie) right now can he? Like, yeah I agree that the movement on Air is nice, but in a vacuum, the defense reduction of Water will often set up the potential wounds of Fire nicely. Looking ahead to potential bonding, yeah the Air/Water 1-2 punch will be great there.
Ms. Marvel and Robot.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 29th, 2021, 02:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:

There's a quite a few people he can bond with, the SA doesn't need an OM reveal or anything. If you're playing him, he's going to be bonding with something, nature of the game. Ms. Marvel is the big one. Robot doesn't get much out of Water but can get plenty out of Air. There's some other stuff out there.

--

Oh random other thought, but should his species be 'Bender'? C3G tends to be pretty strict about powered humans not being humans.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library