Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old November 24th, 2009, 10:01 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Competitive Unit Congress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Change TOUGH to read as follows: "When rolling defense dice against a normal or special attack...".
In my humble opinion changing it to "an attack" sounds better and is more official sounding.
Agreed. It does sound better.

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; November 24th, 2009 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Well, it does...
Old November 25th, 2009, 02:53 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

/patiently awaiting the first errata to playtest......
Old November 25th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
/patiently awaiting the first errata to playtest......
Taken from front page,
Quote:
Errata Currently being reviewed

Unit: Gorillinators
Proposal(s): Change TOUGH to read as follows: "When rolling defense dice against a normal or special attack...". Additionally, increase their attack value from 2 to 3. Vote due March 5th.

Unit: Einar Imperium
Proposal: Give Einar Imperium EINAR KYRIE BONDING: "Before taking a turn with Einar Imperium, you may first take a turn with any unique hero Kyrie you control who follows Einar."
Vote due March 5th.
Old November 25th, 2009, 08:27 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
Quote:
Change TOUGH to read as follows: "When rolling defense dice against a normal or special attack...".
In my humble opinion changing it to "an attack" sounds better and is more official sounding.
Yeah, I was thinking about that when I was typing that. I wanted to make sure people understood what I was changing. I was just trying to make it more apparent. That said, I will correct the wording as I too like it better that way.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old November 25th, 2009, 08:30 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
Gorillinators seem right but Einer...

Well, we'll see what happens.

Play at least 5 games with them and tell me how you feel.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old November 25th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished packing enough 'scape to make 3 BOV maps and build the top 10 or so armies from Gencon, HexesInTexas, and TreeTownOpen.

And you know who I didn't pack?

Major Q-9.

How crazy is that?

Velenne would be proud.

Here's the armies from those events:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Championship '09, Day 1
1. Hendal 5-0 (7x Stingers, Raelin)
2. ManTrain 5-0 (4x Heavy Gruts, Raelin Grimnak)
3. RocDoc 4-1 (Cyprien, 5x Stingers, Marro Warriors)
4. Dillerbocker 4-1 (2x Knights, 2x 4th Mass, Gilbert, Eldgrim)
5. gamjuven 4-1 (3x Glads, 2x Blasts, Laglor, Marcu)
6. Clarissimus 4-1 (4x Mass, Braxas)
7. Matthias Maccabeus 4-1 (4x Heavies, Chompy, Raelin, Marcu)
8. David K. 4-1 (Marcus, 3x Romans, 2x 10th Foot, Ne-Gok-Sa, Isamu)
9. Rÿchean 4-1 (2x Deathreavers, 5x Stingers, Kaemon Awa)
10. spider_poison 4-1 (3x Glads, 2x Blasts, Raelin, Isamu)
11. MattserTruckRally 4-1 (3x Deathreavers, Braxas, Airborne Elite, Marro Warriors)
12. Cornpuff 4-1 (Atlaga, 2x Minions, Krav, Raelin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexes In Texas, DFW NHSD '09
1.) DrLivingston ; 6 - 0 ; Zelrig, 5xStingers, Isamu
2.) Dignan ; 5 - 1 ; 4xStingers, 2xReavers, ROTV Raelin, Krav
3.) Luke ; 4 - 1 ; Knightsx4; Gilbert ; Finn ; Eldgrim
4.) BroInLaw ; 4 – 1 ; Grimnak, Ornak, Nerak, 3xHeavy Gruts, Marcu
5.) Rÿchean ; 4 – 1 ; Grimnak, ROTV Raelin, 3xBlade Gruts, 3xStingers
6.) AnubianWolf88 ; 4 – 1 ; 3xMinions, Atlaga, MWs, Marcu, Isamu
7.) Fenix ; 4 – 1 ; 2xMinions, 3xStingers, 2xReavers, Marcu
8.) Velenne ; 4 – 1 ; 6xZombies, SOTM Raelin, Marcu
9.) Podwest ; 4 – 1 ; 3xMinions, Atlaga, 2xReavers
10.) Jonathan ; 4 – 1 ; VenocWarlord, Venocsx6, Armoc, Murphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree Town Open V, NHSD '09
Winning Army 6-0
10 Reg (x4)
Marcus
AE

Next Armies 5-1

Gladiatrons (x3)
Blastratons (x3)
Raelin

Minions (x4)
Zettian Guard

Gladiatrons (x3)
Blastatrons (x2)
Raelin
Me B Sa
Marcu

Knights (x5)
Gilbert
MW

Nilf
Sir Gilbert
Knights (x3)
Isamu

Isamu
Ninjas Oe the Norhern
Braxas
Deatreavers
Microcorp Agents
Off to San Antonio to play test!

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:48 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Hey, I'm interested in joining, except for 1 small problem. I don't have a lot of those units.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Hey, I'm interested in joining, except for 1 small problem. I don't have a lot of those units.
Well, that does pose a problem as having reasonable quantities of the units is required to properly playtest them. Maybe a future proposed change will involve a unit that you have more of and can properly test.

Old November 25th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Well, that does pose a problem as having reasonable quantities of the units is required to properly playtest them. Maybe a future proposed change will involve a unit that you have more of and can properly test.
Or you can proxy the units. Just use similarly shaped units and print off the cards then play with the changes presented here. It's no big deal and shouldn't be problem unless you run into LoS issues. People do it all the time before purchasing new units to get a good idea of how well they play.

If you have the protectors of ullar they are close enough that it shouldn't matter size wise. Just about medium figure is close enough in size to use as the gorrillas, marro drudge should do fine.
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd change "Any Unique Hero Kyrie" to "Any Unique Kyrie Hero."
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
The only reason I don't want to word it that way is because "Unique Hero" is a term used very often to describe a particular unit in Heroscape. I don't want to give the impression that I'm breaking that term up by placing another word in between. I'm treating "unique hero" as a single adjective here and not separating hero out as a noun. I would be more apt to change the wording to "Kyrie Unique Hero", but I don't think the order matters.

Old November 25th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
The only reason I don't want to word it that way is because "Unique Hero" is a term used very often to describe a particular unit in Heroscape. I don't want to give the impression that I'm breaking that term up by placing another word in between. I'm treating "unique hero" as a single adjective here and not separating hero out as a noun. I would be more apt to change the wording to "Kyrie Unique Hero", but I don't think the order matters.
Why not just reduce it to "any Kyrie Hero" like the Dwarves have?

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions