Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old May 26th, 2018, 05:06 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Alright, Scapers…

Getting this error when trying to click the "Download PDFs" to grab cards for Kira Jax and Ulfrid Hornwrangler:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Have tried 3 different browsers, signed in with my account and signed out of my account, and VPN. Any ideas?
Old May 26th, 2018, 05:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Alright, Scapers…

Getting this error when trying to click the "Download PDFs" to grab cards for Kira Jax and Ulfrid Hornwrangler:

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Have tried 3 different browsers, signed in with my account and signed out of my account, and VPN. Any ideas?
At the end of each pdf link is a bunch of gibberish. Here’s the link:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...=3677&act=down

You will have to erase the &act=down portion at the end of links in order to access the file. It will work fine after that

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 26th, 2018, 05:20 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey flameslayer,

Looks like this works, thank you! I'll consider it your birthday gift to me

Ok, I'm going to be asking questions still, anyone knowledgeable please assist: I know I used to have some sort of method/software to put up to three Heroscape cards on a page in order to print them efficiently, saving paper (instead of doing 1 card per piece of paper.) Anyone know what I'm talking about, or where I can find it? I'm 90% sure I pulled it off of this site, my searches today have been fruitless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Alright, Scapers…

At the end of each pdf link is a bunch of gibberish. Here’s the link:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...=3677&act=down

You will have to erase the &act=down portion at the end of links in order to access the file. It will work fine after that

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; May 26th, 2018 at 05:39 PM.
Old May 26th, 2018, 05:52 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There is the X Minus 2 Card Printer, which prints C3V cards in exactly manner you are talking about. I don't know if there is a way to do the safe thing for official cards, though (or if the is some secret way to print outs cards with it).

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old May 26th, 2018, 05:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

paging @lefton4ya
Old May 26th, 2018, 06:01 PM

This is close to what I was looking for, but not quite it. I thought I had downloaded some software/add in, it was not done via web browser.

Still, this is good. I appreciate the effort, but I'd like to see if I can get the original stuff that I was working with on my old PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
There is the X Minus 2 Card Printer, which prints C3V cards in exactly manner you are talking about. I don't know if there is a way to do the safe thing for official cards, though (or if the is some secret way to print outs cards with it).
Old May 26th, 2018, 06:40 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

You rang See the GIMP Script-Fu thread and copy/download the files to a computer and use the GIMP Software and my Script (following instructions in my thread) to combine the cards to 3/page for easy/cheaper printing.
Old May 26th, 2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
You rang See the GIMP Script-Fu thread and copy/download the files to a computer and use the GIMP Software and my Script (following instructions in my thread) to combine the cards to 3/page for easy/cheaper printing.
I think this might be it. Thank you all once again. It's great how nice and resourceful this community is.
Old May 30th, 2018, 01:20 PM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker

Does the Glyph of Rannveig block "flight-like" powers such as Stealth Leap or Grapple Arm, or only powers explicitly labeled as "flying"?
Old May 30th, 2018, 01:24 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I believe that it only blocks Flying and Stealth Flying. It definitely doesn't stop Grapple Arm, and I assume that Stealth Leap would be the same.
Old May 30th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I believe that it only blocks Flying and Stealth Flying. It definitely doesn't stop Grapple Arm, and I assume that Stealth Leap would be the same.
According to the most recent FAQ:

Rannveig (Wind): Included in the "Snipers and Vipers" set. All Figures with the Flying special power lose this power and cannot fly while standing on the Glyph of Rannveig.

I don't see anything else that would clarify whether or not stealth flying is included in that.
Old May 30th, 2018, 01:51 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Found the source that I was thinking of:

Quote:
Response (Chris) 12/15/2006 05:41 PM
Hi ChaosChild,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro with your question on Heroscape! Perhaps I can help.

1: Yes, Rannveig negates stealth flying as well.

2: No because their "disengage" abilities was tied directly into their flying ability. If they walk (which they have to) they would still be subject to leaving engagement attacks.

I hope that answers your question(s). If there is anything else I can help you with, please visit www.hasbro.com or respond to this e-mail.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's