Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 28th, 2013, 11:17 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 6FlagManiac - Darkterror the Faceless Void! Re-did threa

I don't know the character, but I like the powers. Backtrack is going to make him really hard to hit. question about Timelock. The way it's worded, I read that you attack the figure, roll 16 or higher, and then remove an OM at random, then repeat the process. But if you don't remove an OM, do you not get to attack again? I don't think that's what you mean. Perhaps if you word it:

"If you roll a 16 or higher, you may remove an unrevealed Order Marker at random from the defending figure's Army Card. Then, you may attack the same figure again."
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:29 AM

6FlagsManiac is surprisingly tart

Great Catch! I will be sure to change the wording next time i edit the card. And yes, in Dota (the game) Backtrack makes Void very tough to kill, since he can inherently tank a massive amount of damage from multiple sources. For more info about the hero just so you can see where these powers are coming from - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FZEP...layer_embedded

Old January 30th, 2013, 01:16 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thought on Faceless Void:

Backtrack make him an Isamu on steroids. Although, it does note protect him from abilities like Mindshackle, Dragon Swoop, Negation Rod, Stone Stare, and other abilities that ignore defense dice like Counterstrike.

If I was playing against him, I would take a bunch of Deathreavers and take some cracks at him with Sudema or Cyprein's Chilling Touch.

Editing on card: For Timelock you have the title of the power split into two words at the end of the ability and it should be capitalized.

Theme: is Being the best class? What about Creature, Marauder, or Warmonger? I like that you gave it an ability like flying instead of just using the flight symbol like the C3G.
Old January 30th, 2013, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Thought on Faceless Void:

Backtrack make him an Isamu on steroids. Although, it does note protect him from abilities like Mindshackle, Dragon Swoop, Negation Rod, Stone Stare, and other abilities that ignore defense dice like Counterstrike.

If I was playing against him, I would take a bunch of Deathreavers and take some cracks at him with Sudema or Cyprein's Chilling Touch.

Editing on card: For Timelock you have the title of the power split into two words at the end of the ability and it should be capitalized.

Theme: is Being the best class? What about Creature, Marauder, or Warmonger? I like that you gave it an ability like flying instead of just using the flight symbol like the C3G.
Yea i was thinking that i would have to change the wording to anything that would deal damage to faceless void can be backtracked, and that would be more fitting.

Good catch on Timelock, i'll make sure to fix that along with other wording issues on the next version of the card.

I do honestly believe being to be the best, because if you read the lore, he really is completely mysterious and unknown, however, determined doesnt fit its slot at all, and i may change it to something like marauder of warmonger. Thanks for the feedback!

Old February 6th, 2013, 03:44 PM

Re: 6FlagManiac - Sven the Rogue Knight! Re-did thread!

Old February 21st, 2013, 02:31 PM

Re: 6FlagManiac - Sven the Rogue Knight! Done! Check him Out

Last edited by 6FlagsManiac; December 16th, 2013 at 09:20 PM.
Old December 16th, 2013, 09:21 PM

Re: 6FlagManiac - Editing - Razor, the Lightning Revenant

Old December 16th, 2013, 09:34 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't understand how Static Link is supposed to work.
Old December 16th, 2013, 11:07 PM

Yea i'm trying to figure out a way to word it. Basically, you use static link on an enemy figure instead of attacking, then on the opponents turn, they have to try to move the linked figure 4 spaces away from razor or break razors line of sight of that figure. If they fail to do so, then on your next turn razor adds a number to his attack value. This number is based on the attack value of the target you successfully static linked. Say the linked figure has 5 attack, then you add 5 to razors attack for this turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards