Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 18th, 2018, 06:56 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Simple solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
There's no easy fix on site last time Xorlof mentioned anything. Depending on the email you use, you can create a rule or filter that deletes them as they come in. Pm me if you need help.

~Dysole, offering her work around
Well there must be a way, because I've never gotten emails for anything. And yes, my email is correct. So clearly there's an option somewhere.

~TGRF.
Old July 18th, 2018, 08:13 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Clarity

Did you request anything from an admin? When I asked I was told the option did not exist on the version we had unless you turned off all emails. My first thought is your spam filter gets them.

~Dysole, simply giving her experience
Old July 18th, 2018, 08:23 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Clarity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Did you request anything from an admin? When I asked I was told the option did not exist on the version we had unless you turned off all emails. My first thought is your spam filter gets them.

~Dysole, simply giving her experience
Ah, well I have all emails turned off, so that would explain it then.

~TGRF.
Old July 18th, 2018, 11:01 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Good ideas on the filter all. Thanks for your help.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 19th, 2018, 06:28 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I think the best option is simply to ping Xotli at this point. There's obviously an option somewhere, but none of us can find it.
I actually don't know how to control these things individually; it sounds like Dysole remembers more about whatever Xorlof said about them than I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
EDIT: On a total off chance I would make sure the drop down under 'Thread Subscription' when writing a post is set at the correct option.
Well, I can tell you that I've turned that off (i.e. I have it set to "No email notification"), but that doesn't stop me from getting emailed about quotes and mentions. But that never bothered me, really, so I've always just left it.

Sorry I couldn't be more help guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old August 9th, 2018, 08:34 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

@Xotli @Xorlof any idea why my phone can't sign on to Heroscapers? I had to have help resetting my password this morning and can now get on via iPad or CPU, but still no dice with the phone. I have an iPhone and today is the first time I've had this issue. I tried clearing the history thinking it might be a stupid cookie issue, but no dice again. Any help is appreciated!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; August 9th, 2018 at 08:58 PM.
Old August 10th, 2018, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
@Xotli @Xorlof any idea why my phone can't sign on to Heroscapers? I had to have help resetting my password this morning and can now get on via iPad or CPU, but still no dice with the phone. I have an iPhone and today is the first time I've had this issue. I tried clearing the history thinking it might be a stupid cookie issue, but no dice again. Any help is appreciated!
What does the phone say when you try to log in?

~TGRF.
Old August 10th, 2018, 03:42 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I get "you have entered an incorrect user name or password" screen. Weird thing is that if I sign in sooner than an hour later it says "you have failed 6 of 5 attempts." Weird, right.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 10th, 2018, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I get "you have entered an incorrect user name or password" screen. Weird thing is that if I sign in sooner than an hour later it says "you have failed 6 of 5 attempts." Weird, right.
Well I can't log in on my iPhone either, so it's likely an Apple issue, specifically with the iOS, since you can get in on the iPad. Unless the HSers system doesn't recognize iPhones or something, which it has in the past.

This requires the expertise of @Xotli .

~TGRF.
Old August 10th, 2018, 06:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It must work on some.

~Bats, on an iPhone.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old August 10th, 2018, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It must work on some.

~Bats, on an iPhone.
Hmm. What model are you using? I'm using a 5S.

~TGRF.
Old August 10th, 2018, 06:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Works fine on my iPhone 7.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online