Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

View Poll Results: Are these stories exiting?
I'm on the edge of my seat! 0 0%
The're exiting, but missing something. 1 50.00%
ok. Nothin' much. 0 0%
Zzzzzzzz....... 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 18th, 2015, 06:53 PM

Syvarris45 is surprisingly tart
Syvarris45's Epic Adventures in Heroscape

Ok, so we've all had those moments were you think you're gonna get crushed but make some amazing comeback. Or think we're gonna win and then get crushed by two opponent's figures. I made this thread to share my experiences and hear yours. So, if I'm the only one who likes to name their memorable battles so be it, but I bet I'm not. Here they are.

The Stand at Snow Ridge
It was a battle field that resembled Montiqa Ledge with one big snow hill and some ruins. I had Syvarris, the warriors of ashra, the omnicron snipers, and others I don't really remember. My opponent had Deathwalker 9000, the tarn vikings, the krav maga and others. I don't remember all the units. So, all my figures were destroyed in round two. Except Syvarris. With Syvarris, I fended off all my opponent's figures and held my ground for three rounds. All he had left was one krav maga. She was hiding behind the ruin. Syvarris couldn't see her. The very next turn she came out and took the one life Syvarris had left. (thanks to DW's explosion special). I know it was a tragic ending, but I still consider this a win. (strategic failure) but I still consider it a hard win. Before this battle, I liked Syvarris, but didn't think much of him except for his range. Now, he is my all time favorite. The moral of the story? What you look upon as weak may surprise you.

The Fight at Chance Valley
This one, I don't remember to much about, but here it is. My army was C3V's Rygarn, Syvarris, Thorgrim, the Tarn Vikings, the Warriors of Ashra, and others. My opponent had Finn, the Heavy Grunts, I do believe Spartacus, and others. So, as you can imagine, the battlefield was a (mainly) flat valley between two mountains. I started on one mountain, my opponent, the other. Our numbers dwindled down rather quickly. In about round 6, it came down to Rygarn and Finn. He couldn't
lay any hits, as I kept using temporal jump to escape him. Eventually, I got Rygarn (with one life) on top of one of the mountains, and the height advantage gave me the one extra skull I needed and I finished Finn. And the moral of the story? Height advantage helps. So do good d20 rolls!

Victory Cave
This match was particularly cool. I had Syvarris, Kaemon Awa, C3G's Rygarn, the warriors of ashra and various others. My opponent had Thorgrim, Finn, the tarn vikings, the death reavers, and others. The battlefield was a valley with a large overhang. I started on the overhang, and my opponent got the valley. I was winning, and my opponent made a big comeback in, about, round 6. All that was left was 2 life Kaemon, and three death reavers. In one turn I took out 2 reavers, and then the last reaver got height advantage, and took one life from Kaemon. I thought for sure I was gonna lose, but then I made my move and the first attack from quick release special dropped the rat. The moral of the story? Never give up! Espesially with those darned rats!

That's all for now. But stay tuned for more tales of valor and excitement!

In the mean time, I'd like to hear your spectacular defeats and hard-won victories! Please share!

~Syvarris45~

Last edited by Syvarris45; January 27th, 2015 at 02:50 PM.
Old January 19th, 2015, 09:03 AM

brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Syvarris45's Epic Adventures in Heroscape

The most ridiculous loss I ever had was when my opponent had one blade grut left. I had DW9K, Isamu, and Kyntela Gwyn left. I walked DW9K onto height and figured the shot would kill the grut, but it didn't. Grut kills DW9K with 2 skulls vs 10 defense. Grut and Isamu go at it for about 2 OMs each, Isamu dies. Kyntela suffers the same fate about 3 OMs later, while she was on height.

I seriously wanted to spray paint that grut figure in gold just to decorate him for this. I should have taken the orc rider off of grimnak and planted this grut onto the dino, lol.
Old January 21st, 2015, 05:09 PM

Syvarris45 is surprisingly tart
Re: Syvarris45's Epic Adventures in Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
The most ridiculous loss I ever had was when my opponent had one blade grut left. I had DW9K, Isamu, and Kyntela Gwyn left. I walked DW9K onto height and figured the shot would kill the grut, but it didn't. Grut kills DW9K with 2 skulls vs 10 defense. Grut and Isamu go at it for about 2 OMs each, Isamu dies. Kyntela suffers the same fate about 3 OMs later, while she was on height.

I seriously wanted to spray paint that grut figure in gold just to decorate him for this. I should have taken the orc rider off of grimnak and planted this grut onto the dino, lol.
That must have felt embarrassing. Ouch.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports