Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 7th, 2013, 11:34 PM

Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death! Hogg is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I have one of the official Sentinels and the for the rest I use Iron Man figures. The Stealth Suit figure fits in very nicely.
Same here, I have one Heroclix Sentinel like the one on the card and four Iron Man figures. I couldn't find any with the stealth suit though, so I need to paint mine.
Old June 15th, 2014, 11:11 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

The mini pdf is broken. it's a repainted iron man.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 16th, 2014, 08:08 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Its just the alternate art. The real mini is there too. Back in the day, actual Sentinels were hard to get and Iron Men were easy to find.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 16th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Still, some people would want the official mini on their card, if some people happened to buy the official sentinel, instead of the official proxy.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 16th, 2014, 02:30 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Both are the same mini card for me.
Old June 16th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Never Forgets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Its just the alternate art. The real mini is there too. Back in the day, actual Sentinels were hard to get and Iron Men were easy to find.
No the mini pdf with the heroclix figure isn't there. Just another iron man.

Old June 16th, 2014, 05:33 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Fixed.
Old June 16th, 2014, 09:00 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Huh. It was there for me.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 17th, 2014, 12:02 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

It actually had my own mini proxy as the PDF for the heroclix "mini" version.
Old December 7th, 2014, 03:13 PM

Syvarris45 is surprisingly tart

Love the sentinel! I did see one thing wrong though, for the network ability, you wrote "you may instad...". You did mean instead, right? Either way, love the card!

~Syvarris45~
Old December 7th, 2014, 03:37 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Good catch!

Never noticed that--probably because I use the comic cards.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - WAVE 36 - FOOL ME TWICE
Old December 7th, 2014, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvarris45 View Post
Love the sentinel! I did see one thing wrong though, for the network ability, you wrote "you may instad...". You did mean instead, right? Either way, love the card!

~Syvarris45~
Fixed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library