Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 8th, 2022, 02:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Did the count just drop by a few backers?
Four

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2022, 02:10 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Well that could just be one person.

I cancelled my initial order and re-backed it because they had put the shipping charge on the early orders, maybe its something like that. Probably just a blip.
Old October 8th, 2022, 02:12 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

I cancelled my initial order and re-backed it because they had put the shipping charge on the early orders, maybe its something like that. Probably just a blip.
Same
Old October 8th, 2022, 02:12 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Yeah, not indicative of a trend or anything.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2022, 02:21 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

It went back up a little.

Its kind of funny how some of us are watching it like hawks. I'm a backer of the Ghost Rider Haslab too and the amount of people who have backed out of it has made me more nervous about the HeroScape than I probably should be.
Old October 8th, 2022, 04:35 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just updated the spreadsheet to add a tab that plots backers post-launch (ie not first two days) against the days remaining. This trend line looks amazing (R^2 of 0.993, where 1.0 is a perfect correlation and in my work anything over 0.5 is useful) and as of now is projecting 168 backers per day with us just getting over the 8k hump at the end of the campaign. One week down, several to go!
Old October 8th, 2022, 05:28 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

If that's the case, I wonder what they will do about the stretch goal heroes. It would be pretty sad to fund and then not to get them. But I understand that when another Haslab SG on another offering was not reached, they didn't get it.
Old October 8th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
If that's the case, I wonder what they will do about the stretch goal heroes. It would be pretty sad to fund and then not to get them. But I understand that when another Haslab SG on another offering was not reached, they didn't get it.
I think for HeroQuest they missed one and included it anyways. But to miss on all of them? I think that'd result in the 3.0 heroes being an expansion wave for like $10-$20.

I also care most about Sonlen 2.0, so I really hope we get to that level at least.
Old October 8th, 2022, 05:43 PM

$10-$20 seems optimistic. The Sonlen and Raelin figures both look pretty big.

Old October 8th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Under Taro's Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
$10-$20 seems optimistic. The Sonlen and Raelin figures both look pretty big.
We're talking 5 figures, which would be $2-4 each. Even without all the terrain HasLab pricing is ~$3/mini. And I don't think we'd be getting more than a $20 value included by hitting all goals.
Old October 8th, 2022, 05:49 PM

There's a big difference between selling the minis all together and selling five of them separately, though.

Old October 8th, 2022, 06:15 PM

HeroQuest did not hit all its goals, but they included the last two tiers anyway. That was the only time they've done that and it had a lot more tiers too. It filled 14 out of 16 of the stretch goals and generated over $3.6 million during the campaign.

The Rancor failed by less than 600 backers and they did not produce it. The Skystriker did not reach all its stretch goals and the unearned tiers were not included, they are pretty serious about the goals.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion