Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 12th, 2022, 06:14 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs: C3V "never was"

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I like it. The Mariedieans are one of my favorite factions (you were lead designer on the M-43 weren't you?). It does seem like his first power should have a restriction that the targets have to be in range and line of sight of him though?
Thanks! Yeah, I was LD on the M-43 and Kira Jax - good memory you got there. As for the power, it does have that restriction, being a power that simply allows him to make multiple normal attacks (like Double Attack), so I figured spelling it out was unnecessary.
Old August 12th, 2022, 07:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Lord of the Rings customs

Yeah, you're right. I guess I was thinking with space to spare on the card you could make it clearer for less experienced players. Where'd you get the mini?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 13th, 2022, 08:37 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

The mini's from AT-43, the game we scavenged for a lot of C3V designs in the early years, like Kira Jax, the Microcorp Troopers and Gorillitroopers. I think this one was called a UNA Tac Arm.
Old September 27th, 2022, 06:08 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Revised one of my oldest LotR cards, Lurtz, when I realized I had never made a new card for him that used the more appropriate mini I had been given by @Johngee years ago:

I also took the opportunity to streamline the card, removing the original's Ferocity power and folding its effect somewhat into Foul Strike Special Attack.
I've been getting back into Heroscape and I'm super impatient for the Age of Anihilation.... so I ordered some Sabertooth LOTR minis last night. This is the first design I want to try out. I don't remember what the second power on Lurtz was previously, but it doesn't feel like it's missing, so bravo!

Last edited by Good Pig; September 27th, 2022 at 06:56 PM.
Old September 27th, 2022, 06:38 PM

Thanks Good Pig, it's good to see you back! Lurtz's second power used to allow him to choose between a single normal attack of 5 or two attacks of 3.
Old October 19th, 2022, 07:34 AM

Rokr is surprisingly tart

Hey!
Do you have cards for the Lurtz and Aragorn (the onrs included in the starter set) as these poses differ to the ones one the cards you’ve made and I’m no graphics wiz.

Grima wormtongue too if poss (perhaps with a backstabbing/sly ability)

Cheers man!
Old October 19th, 2022, 06:50 PM

Yeah, I still have cards for the other minis of those characters. Luckily, I'm terrible at keeping my computer clear of old junk files:

I don't have a Grima custom yet, but once I'm finished with my last few cards for minis I personally own, he's on my to-do list.
Old October 20th, 2022, 06:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool cards. Aragorn is like Duendain or something like that?
Old October 20th, 2022, 12:09 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool cards. Aragorn is like Duendain or something like that?
The Middle Earth Roleplaying Game (MERP) states that the Dunedain are a high race of Men, descended from the Numenorians.

Old October 20th, 2022, 12:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Right on. Do they have extended life spans?
Old October 20th, 2022, 12:33 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Right on. Do they have extended life spans?
Yes. The "highest" of High Men can live 200-300 years. The Black Numenorians live longer than most Men but less than the Dunedain.

Old October 20th, 2022, 01:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I've made Lotr and hobbit customs before and have checked out your thread quite a few times. I'm getting ready to delve into middle earth strategy battle game. I'll be putting most of it together with 3d printed armies. If you haven't seen it before, uts definitely worth a look.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards