Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old April 20th, 2021, 01:59 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

I'd say we are officially done with the previous game. I don't see anyone else answering the question or submitting an EGS.

@Dad_Scaper any overarching thoughts on this past game? Or questions for players that may or may not get answered. Or unusual occurrences on the board outside of the norm? I don't know how regular an Italian stab Spring of 1901 vs. Austria that gets repaired is...)

With that in mind, signups for next?

1) kevindola
2) @Ranior
3) Dragon Ruler
4) @Knight of Scape

anyone else?
@scorpiusx @wriggz @All Your Pie @Nukatha @MegaSilver @Zetsubo
Old April 20th, 2021, 02:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

There's often "dotting" an ally for a supply center every now & then. At higher levels of play, you don't see anger over something reparable cloud the better judgment of the players involved.

That said, a move like that normally dooms both A&I. I wonder if it would have gone differently if Russia had been more active in those early conversations. Ultimately, the AI relationship was reparable because, despite the stab, the two had already built a healthy rapport, and wrote each other often. Neither Russia nor (as I recall) Turkey was really able to capitalize, in the East, because neither had built up that relationship with A or I.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 20th, 2021, 04:49 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Wink Re: Psychological Warfare

@kevindola
Nope, still bitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old May 5th, 2021, 01:45 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Assuming we don’t start before May 13th, I’m in.
Old May 6th, 2021, 03:52 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Ok, that puts as at 5. Kinseth told me he is a maybe and to hit him up once we have 6 to see if the timing will work out:

1) kevindola
2) @Ranior
3) Dragon Ruler
4) @Knight of Scape
5) OEAO
Old May 6th, 2021, 04:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll run it if D_S wants to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 6th, 2021, 05:08 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

No thanks. I love this game but I do not have the energy to spare. I prefer facilitating.

= =
Old May 7th, 2021, 11:31 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Everybody wants in on this hot Diplomacy action!

= =
Old May 7th, 2021, 03:56 PM

Reflection Woo who?

I would be interested in joining this game!
Old May 7th, 2021, 07:34 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Welcome to the board, Reflection! What a fine first post!

= =
Old May 7th, 2021, 08:21 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Whose first post is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huskyfan View Post
Deal me in..
Hopefully Reflection ends up with more!
Old May 10th, 2021, 08:55 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

1) kevindola
2) Ranior
3) Dragon Ruler
4) Knight of Scape
5) OEAO
6) Reflection

I will check today to see if Kinseth wants to be our 7th.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games