Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:14 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Do Soulborgs have souls?

Sounds like a good definition, though of course it will be hard to fit on a card.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 06:58 PM

Samuel Brown is surprisingly tart

Remember that heroscape is heroscape a.k.a anything is possable so maybe soulborgs have souls and maybe angels do sance on grenade pins, But i'f I had an oppinion I would say soul borgs have somesort of artificial soul like things. but who knows.

I'm the Herobrine of Heroscape
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:36 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
  • Fledgling Lightning -- Destructible Objects (doors can't be hit by lightning?)
The Fortress Door is a tank man. It just shrugs that stuff off.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion