Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Preyblood Thrall

Any suggestions regarding how many to get for sweet spot?
Old February 7th, 2012, 04:22 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Is three preyblood thralls enough to use with Nicholas?
Three is a good number, so you have some options when you want to bring a destroyed one back. I all depends on how you want o use them and what your Army build is, but I'd say the *Sweet Spot* for Preybloods is 3.
Old February 7th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I would get 3-5. But we should have at least one more Thrall coming out in a future wave, and I would say that when mixing and matching (figure about 30 points each, like the Elementals) you might have 6 or 7 if you pick them in the right combo. But they are so much better with Nicholas Esenwein!

Old February 7th, 2012, 06:25 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Is three preyblood thralls enough to use with Nicholas?
Three is a good number, so you have some options when you want to bring a destroyed one back. I all depends on how you want o use them and what your Army build is, but I'd say the *Sweet Spot* for Preybloods is 3.
Clearly I missed that. Thanks IS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I would get 3-5. But we should have at least one more Thrall coming out in a future wave, and I would say that when mixing and matching (figure about 30 points each, like the Elementals) you might have 6 or 7 if you pick them in the right combo. But they are so much better with Nicholas Esenwein!
Oooh, good to know.
Old February 7th, 2012, 06:42 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The Preybloods are really in a bind currently. With their Mindless Pack power, you really want at least 5 thralls, but the Preybloods have something of a niche role (use against wounded heroes) so it's hard to really justify dropping that many into your army.

When other thralls come out, it will get easier to use the Preybloods.
Old February 8th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Preybloods are really in a bind currently. With their Mindless Pack power, you really want at least 5 thralls, but the Preybloods have something of a niche role (use against wounded heroes) so it's hard to really justify dropping that many into your army.

When other thralls come out, it will get easier to use the Preybloods.
Yeah, the *********** Thrall seems to complement them really well.

Old August 10th, 2012, 02:01 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Someone should update this with the bio.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 10th, 2012, 02:42 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Good idea! PM Lamaclown and see if he's around.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 1st, 2014, 02:29 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Can you choose an opponent's figure that doesn't have any wounds? Unless I am missing something, I think I can. I can think of one corner case that I might want to do this involving life drain. I can't reach a wounded Cyprien, but I can reach an opponent's squad figure that would put me in range of Cyprien. I might take the chance and not give Cyprien a snack if I don't inflict any wounds.
Old March 1st, 2014, 04:40 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Can you choose an opponent's figure that doesn't have any wounds? Unless I am missing something, I think I can.
Sure. Nothing preventing that other than common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old March 1st, 2014, 09:23 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Thanks. That's what I figured.
Old August 4th, 2014, 09:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Synergies updated with C3V wave 5 units:
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs