Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old April 10th, 2012, 07:39 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?
Re: Project Myvra

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Custom terrain sounds good! Now then, who can make it (and sell me a batch? )?.

A few quicksand ideas (including one by me), here.

Hopefully I'll begin some of the playtesting over the weekend, but no guarantees...

The new figure ideas look nice cannon, but Esolde has a gun. I know it's fairly difficult to find anything steampunk...but I'll shut up now because its 49 cents.
Hmm... Maybe theirs more to that staff than first impressions would lead you to believe? I suppose we could also do the GW Harlequins, but their standard response to lower profit margins are to jack up prices and wipe out old units, so I think the less games workshop, the better!

I'd gladly try Gregor, but I'm a little rusty with post 4th wave 'scape, so I may need a list of synergies and bonding.
Old April 10th, 2012, 08:22 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyfishcannon View Post
Quote:
Custom terrain sounds good! Now then, who can make it (and sell me a batch? )?.

A few quicksand ideas (including one by me), here.

Hopefully I'll begin some of the playtesting over the weekend, but no guarantees...

The new figure ideas look nice cannon, but Esolde has a gun. I know it's fairly difficult to find anything steampunk...but I'll shut up now because its 49 cents.
Hmm... Maybe theirs more to that staff than first impressions would lead you to believe? I suppose we could also do the GW Harlequins, but their standard response to lower profit margins are to jack up prices and wipe out old units, so I think the less games workshop, the better!

I'd gladly try Gregor, but I'm a little rusty with post 4th wave 'scape, so I may need a list of synergies and bonding.
I think Ryougobot (sp?) has a synergies chart around somewhere. With the Gallery being down, it might be a pain to find, but I think it's linked all over the place.

And I'm putting you down for Gregor. Cheers!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 10th, 2012, 08:25 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

I think Ryougobot (sp?) has a synergies chart around somewhere. With the Gallery being down, it might be a pain to find, but I think it's linked all over the place.
Here is the charts
Old April 11th, 2012, 06:48 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I'll try to find time to playtest some stuff.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 12th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

While I can't help with playtesting or making cards, do you want me to make a hi-rez blank for Myvra for use with Gimp? I'm not sure if I can do it, so no promises, but I would like to experiment. If you would like it, any new color requests? Or would you prefer it to be the same?

Old April 12th, 2012, 07:53 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would vote for same colors. BTW there is one of our cards that has been submitted to the MCC with a card blank if you wanna take a peak at that... however that card blank didn't work for me with MSE since it didn't have a black background in the hit zone space nor the purple background in the unit space... if I could get one of those made for use with MSE that would be great.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 12th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Great to have you along Kaiser!

I'd love for you to give it a try awesomeunleased. I think the old Myvra thread had a blank somewhere, but I think it got taken off of photobucket.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 12th, 2012, 10:03 PM

heavyfishcannon Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
While I can't help with playtesting or making cards, do you want me to make a hi-rez blank for Myvra for use with Gimp? I'm not sure if I can do it, so no promises, but I would like to experiment. If you would like it, any new color requests? Or would you prefer it to be the same?
I would say a blank of the same colorscheme would be very helpful!

Also, I will be free all next week, so I plan on figuring out Gregor. I plan to run him V.S Me-Burg-Sa, Gregor+Axgrinders V.S Me-Burg-Sa and 2X Nagrubs (replacing hivelord bonding with warlord bonding) I haven't thought of any other match ups, I would be glad to look into.
Old April 12th, 2012, 10:06 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are you giving them Warlord life bonding? I think the tests will show more if they are played as if the units were being used in actual heroscape canon... you could do Me-Burq-Sa and two time Roman Legionairres vs Gregor and the Axegrinders... idk what Flameslayer had in mind for expectations of the playtests...

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 12th, 2012, 10:16 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Are you giving them Warlord life bonding? I think the tests will show more if they are played as if the units were being used in actual heroscape canon... you could do Me-Burq-Sa and two time Roman Legionairres vs Gregor and the Axegrinders... idk what Flameslayer had in mind for expectations of the playtests...
I'm thinking 3 or 4 playtests should be a good start*. I'd like these tests to use Classic units only (no SoV/C3V/Marvel'Scape). After that, feel free to throw in what you play. You'd better believe my reports with "Robo" will include vikings who throw axes.

*If a member of Team Myvra feels that an extra test or two in the "Classic Setting" is needed before too much "Free-Play" data is collected, they are free to do it.

Does this help any?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; April 12th, 2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: # of asked testplays subject to change...
Old April 12th, 2012, 10:23 PM
the above

Quote:
Quote:
I'm thinking 3 or 4 playtests should be a good start*. I'd like these tests to use Classic units only (no SoV/C3V/Marvel'Scape). After that, feel free to throw in what you play. You'd better believe my reports with "Robo" will include vikings who throw axes.

*If a member of Team Myvra feels that an extra test or two in the "Classic Setting" is needed before too much "Free-Play" data is collected, they are free to do it.

Does this help any?
Okay so for Cannon's example as long as I play 3-4 games with Me-Burq-Sa bonding as normal I could play the 4th or 5th game with him bonding to the Nagrubs?

Yes it helps... should probably add that to the OP...

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 12th, 2012, 10:43 PM
I could go

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Does this help any?
Okay so for Cannon's example as long as I play 3-4 games with Me-Burq-Sa bonding as normal I could play the 4th or 5th game with him bonding to the Nagrubs?

Yes it helps... should probably add that to the OP...
I was about to do that before I got distracted.

And yup, Myvra is all about being different. Might be worth noting any special changes or customs you used in the additional tests...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum